Knotting

As I walk into the club, lights turning red with each step, I feel a dark, cold chill run down my spine. My throbbing pussy practically begging for a big cock to fill me up.

When I find a seat my mind goes blank, my thighs rub against eachother; creating a friction that makes my eyes roll back. I angle my pussy on the edge of the seat and softly guide back and forth. Not really worried if people see me, the BDSM club has many people fucking on stage, in chairs, EVERWHERE.

When i start to feel the pressure build I rub harder, my hand trailing to my pants. Wearing a thin red lingerie with straps on the back for pulling. I rub my clit with my thumb while i use my middle to fuck my wet hole.

A strager sits infront of me, his eyes trailing all over my body. His hands trembling and lips wet, I can see his thick bulge over his black dress pants.

Cuming with a low moan my body shivers. My nipples peaked as I stare into his eyes. I stand up and walk to the nearest bathroom, fixing my makeup I hear the bathroom door slam shut and lock.

Without looking into the mirror I feel his bulge press into the crevice of my ass. His large, calloused habd wraps aroubd my throat, while his other hand pushes my lingerie to the side.

His belt clashes to the floor along with his pants. I see him pull his cock out and press it to my wet slit.

"You want this baby? Hmm? How bad you want it?" His husky voice whispers in my ear. I can feel his minty breath and if anything it makes me wetter.

"Please, I need it so bad. Put it in me please" my breathless voice whispers back. I feel him push into me with his throaty groans on the back of my head. His hands jerk to my hips as he pulls out then back in.

He gropes my ass while he starts creating a rhythm . And soon enough you can hear out skin slapping together while our moans of pleasure spread through the air. Im pushed over the large sink just enough where my toes barely reach the floor. His balls swinging so hard it feels like a slap to my pussy.

When I look up the mirror is foged and the sink is slowly coming out if the wall. He's biting his lip so hard, I see little droplets of blood running down his chin.

After a minute or so of us fucking, the preassure building before breaks through me and I hear his groan. He slams into me harder a few tomes before I feel his thick, hot cum shooting into me. And then I feel it.

A ball of fire shoots out of hm and pulses inside me. The following orgasam hit me ten times harder and I start to cry. He continues thrusting but doesnt go anywhere. When I start to panic I feel him rubbing my clit in circles and this endless cycle of agonizingly harsh orgasams continue to pump me until im left with nothing more. His seed still pumping into me and we both stand there out of breath.

PT 2 anyone ?

Lol i had fun writing this