\\ dream x technoblade //

Warnings: //Trans Dream//Top techno//Smut//Master kink//

    Summery // Dream was being bratty and wanted attention, but techno was streaming. when dream turns off the power he gets the kind of attention he didn't want //

"BABY" dream yelled waiting for a response. When nobody answered he snuck into techno's room and sat in his lap. Techno paused his stream and picked Dream up. carrying him to the door and setting him down in the hallway. Techno then walked away closing the door behind him.

 Dream whined before an idea popped in his head. Dream slowly made his way into the basement turning off the power. As the lights and electricity went out, techno yelled " DREAM GET YOUR ASS IN HERE", dream slowly made his way back to Techno's room. Once he made it to Techno's room he slowly turned the door knob knowing he was in trouble.

Techno was sitting there waiting. "Dream" techno said, dream just waved. "come here". Dream walked over to techno, sitting beside him on the bed. "hey Tech" dream said in a scared tone. "Strip." Techno demanded. Dream looked at his lover before slowly taking his hoodie off, when he did Techno noticed dream had no shirt on underneath the hoodie, just his binder. Techno looked at dream with a smirk. "Really?" techno asked. "what. you like what ya see?" Dream said with cockiness in his tone. Techno just rolled his eyes and grabbed dream.

by this point dream was completely nude underneath Techno. "do i have your consent?" Techno whispered in dreams ear, "yes, master" Dream replied. "perfect, Suck" he said as he stuck three fingers in front  of Dream's mouth. Dream gladly began sucking on Techno's fingers. Once Techno felt his fingers were coated enough he pulled his fingers out of dream mouth, "spread you legs, slut", dream quickly obeying. Dream felt to fingers inter him, techno leaned down and began to suck Dream's breasts. Giving Dream no time to react, he began thrusting his fingers in and out of the other males clit.

Once Dream was fully streched, He lined his length up with dream's hole, quickly entering the bottom underneath him. "GAH-" Dream moaned. Techno quickly began thrusting not giving Dream a chance to adjust.

// Once Techno finished //

Dream was laying there while techno set up a bath, he ended up falling asleep. When Techno walked in, he smiled. Pleased with how Dream took his punishment. After cleaning up and a bath. Techno woke dream up to dreams favorite food and a teddy bear that was wearing one of technos hoodies.

\\THE ENDD// 

427 words :DD

Have a lovely day/Night