// T! dre x Punz//

Dream looked at his lover. He had bought something for punz, some black lingerie, he made an exuse and went upstairs.

//once He was upstairs//

He picked up the box he had hidden in the bottom if their shared closet. He opened the box, which contained the lingerie.

He slipped his shirt off, looking at his beige binder. He slowly to the binder off, before trying on the bralette. Then he took his shorts off and put the thong on, covering the lingerie up with an oversized shirt.

//once He was back in the living room//

Dream walked over sitting in his boyfriends lap. Punz tilted his head into the crook of dream's neck, as he slowly slid his hand up dreams shirt. Feeling the thong, he asked "What's this?" Dream just grinned as he replied "something". Punz laid dream down on the couch, lifting up dreams shirt. Punz looked at dream, who was looking away blushing. Punz grinned before grabbing the lingerie and pulling it off.

Punz leaned down licking dream's breast, gently sucking as he did. "May I?" Punz asked. Dream quickly shook his head yes, smiling.

// Once they were both undressed //

Dream looked down at punz, who was leaving hickeys on dreams neck, while he played with dreams nipples. Punz lined up with dreams hole, slowly entering the male underneath him. Once he was fully in he waited for dream to tell him he could move. Once dream said he could move he slowly began thrusting in and out of dream

// after their fun//

Dream looked at his boyfriend with a smile, before gently rubbing Punz's face with his thumb. Since they were both tired, they went to sleep.

//282 words//

Haii peoples, I js wanna say have a good day/night <33