SUPER SATURDAY!!. 🔞

Virat was shocked to hear this from Rohit . Rohit realised what he said just now and backed off .

Rohit got panicked
Rohit : see... I didn't mean th...at....!!...ma... I .... Am saying... .,. Wo ...hhuu...

Virat hugged him and started caressing his back .
Virat : sshh 🤫.,. Relax !!... It's okay. Take deep breaths .

Rohit grabbed his shirt tightly and put his head on virat's shoulder .
Virat : it's okay !! Don't think anything .

It's been 5 mins.., they are still hugging each other .

Virat : Rohit !!

He held his back head and looked at his face..!!, Rohit slept !
Virat : 😂😂.., lazy panda 🐼.

Virat walked towards the bed .., Rohit woke up .

Rohit saw that Virat is trying to place him on bed .., he quickly pushed him .
Rohit : sir !! What are you doing??

Virat : helping you .

Rohit : i didn't said this ...

Virat : what ??

Rohit : i said I like you !!, but what are you trying to do with me ..?? You gay people are always like this .

Virat : 😠😠.... Enough Rohit . I didn't said I like you ..!! And you are not my type , so please ! Stop thinking nonsense .

Rohit : 😮😶.., so you don't like me ?

Virat : did I said that ???

Rohit : ohh ..., I know you like that teacher ...

Virat : 😠😠😠 tum chahte kya ho ???

Rohit : Virat sir . I want Virat sir ..!! But I can't have it .

Virat : and why can't ???

Rohit : because we have beard !

Virat : 🙄😲😲😲😳🤨🤨...., now what's with beard ??

Rohit : how can we kiss when....

Virat : shut up !! You are thinking this for me ?? ....

Rohit : for last two days !! I was thinking but now I know ! I can't love a boy .

Virat : just because he has beard ?

Rohit : yes , you know what !! Abhishek and mayank can kiss because they don't have beard .

Virat : Rohit !! You sure you like me ??

Rohit : yes .

Virat : how you know ? You are straight right ??

Rohit : I don't like when you went with your friends..! I was missing you so much when you went somewhere

Virat : is it love ?

Rohit nodded but still confused .

Virat stepped forward to him ! Rohit didn't moved from his place and looking into his eyes !

Virat held his face with both of hands and touches his lips by his own lips ..!!, Rohit closed his eyes !!..,
Virat starts. Moving his lips on Rohit's and pulling him close !
After few seconds.., Virat backed off !.. Rohit opened his eyes and looked at his smiling face .

Virat : now tell me.., you want me or not ??

Rohit : what do you mean ??

Virat : a boy with beard?¿

Rohit looked down and held a corner of his white shirt .....

Virat lift up his face by cupping his face in palms.. and started kissing him !! Rohit was feeling something different inside his heart !!..., Rohit held his neck and started moving his lips over virat's lips..,
Virat sucking his upper lip and he was focused on virat's lower lip ..!!!, Rohit didn't know what to do but he doesn't want to stop now....!!!, he is feeling like he can do it for hours..!!
Their bodies moved more close to each other...., Rohit broke the kiss for a second and again started sucking his lips..!!, virat's hands were traveling on his upper body ..!!, Rohit was busy in fighting with his tongue.., Virat tapped on his shoulder ! Rohit broke the kiss !!.
Virat : ( having breaths ) how's it ?