Chapter Twenty-Nine - Billie

-⚠️small smut warning⚠️-

Two weeks until Y/n comes back and finishes the tour with me. I'm so happy. She was supposed to come back three weeks ago, but she decided to wait a few more weeks to stay with family, which I completely understand. Time with family is important.

"What in the world are you smiling at?" I ask Finneas as he's smiling at his phone.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it. I'm just texting Claudia,"

"Oh, yeah. I don't wanna know, actually. But where did she go? She left like almost an hour ago now,"

"I'm not sure, but I'm sure she'll be back soon. You just need to worry about the show tonight," I roll my eyes.

"Only a month and a half left, and then I can go home and disappear for a while," he laughed.

"Well, let's just get through this show, and we can worry about that later. Besides, we have a surprise for you after this is over," I turn to look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"Shit. I probably shouldn't have said that. Don't worry about it. Just ignore me, please,"

"No, because now I wanna know. Tell me,"

"I can't,"

"You're a bitch. You can't just say that and then not tell me anything,"

"Which is why I'm telling you to ignore me so just do that,"

After the show, Finnease and I made our way back behind the stage again. This is the most exhausted I've ever felt in a long time. I'm just ready to go back to the hotel, call Y/n, and get some sleep.

"Oh yeah. What's this dumbass surprise you have for me? You said after the show you have a surprise for me what is it?" I ask him.

"Just come on," he says.

"Asshole," I mumble. We walk into the room and I get greeted by my parents and Claudia. They all tell me how great I did and compliment me like they always do after a show. I look over to see Y/n sitting in a chair behind them all. "What the fuck," I say and push through them and over to her. She stands up and I immediately hug her. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Surprise!" She says, smiling.

"You're the surprise?" I ask and look back at Finneas who nods. "This is the best surprise ever! But wait, I thought you wanted to spend more time with family because you were going to come back to LA with me."

"Well, I was gonna come back three weeks ago but I would've much rather have surprised you instead so I texted Finneas and we got all of it set up. I hated having to wait another three weeks but it was worth it because your reaction was the cutest thing ever," I smiled and hugged her again. Now the exhaustion was really starting to hit me. "We better get you back to the hotel before you pass out right here," I nod and we all leave.

When we got back to the hotel I immediately got into the shower. There was a knock on the door and then the door opened.

"I'm coming in," Y/n says.

"Okay,"

"How was the show tonight?" She asks.

"Exhausting. I've really started to put my all into the shows as we're getting to the end of the tour," I tell her.

"I've noticed with all the clips I've seen," she tells me.

"Yup. It's just been taking all the energy I have, but that might also be the fact that we've been going all over the world for over a year now,"