Relativity falls Short: Public acess tv 1

Stanford id sittign in front of the tv with fiddleford next too him on the couch.

"Relativity falls public access Tv. It sounds like its worth a shot" 

"are you sure Stanford? its not exactly Shakespeare in the park"

"Oh yea but i wanna try it with you i like spending time with you."

"Aww shucks" They turn on the tv

CHANNEL 2

" Hiya Im Bobby renzobbie tired of gorrillas eating your BABYS?

Then you need the GORILLA GUERILLA IT CAUSES A BRUTAL GUERILLA WAR AGANIST GORILLAS MAKING THEM STOP WANTING TO EAT BABYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS."

They zap the  cahnnel

Channel 4¨

A Colorful cartoon anteater shwos up

"That was this episode of the flomglorblies about sharing now for the disturbing experimental art of Brettchenflasche that while admireable does not fit on a kids channel and actually belongs into an art student fetsival or a life performance for adults "

It shows a bunch of Mummen schanz esque perfomances with tape being infinetly ripped of a mans masked face along with more tape being ripped of the wings of the guy who does it too him.

They change the channel again

Channel 14

"PProffessor make much!! Youve seen him talk to Plants youve seen him talk to plants in other countries , youve seen him talk to plants in SPACE But now he can talk to TAXES.

Professor make much  XXVVIIXX : taxing times. Just wtach it weve run out of ideas"

They change again to channel 21 this time it shows the sibling brothers detective agency and they see dickie sibling.

"aha as we all see the crminal was the butler but the real criminal IS YOU STANFORD PINES YOU ARE A GOD DAMMENED FREAK AND A MONSTER GIVE THAT GODDAMN JOURNAL STANFOR...!!
( the tv cuts out)

Stanford has tightly hugged fiddleford.... "Um stanfo.."  " Shush... no talkies...just need hugies"

Fiddleford thinks " SCORE!!"

End of short.