chapter 12: invitation

Just as the emotional moment reached its peak, Doc Raphael cleared his throat, a playful glint in his eye. "Alright everyone," he announced, his voice carrying a note of excitement. "I have a special surprise for all of you."

Fides and her friends turned towards him, curious. Doc Raphael continued, "To celebrate Fides's graduation, we are inviting all of her friends for a vacation at our resort in Bali. All expenses paid!"

A chorus of excited cheers and gasps filled the room. Meera, Shynn, Cielo, Venice, and Ashira exchanged thrilled looks, while Ashton, Bruce, Shannon, Grace, Shally, and Chezka, her classmates from the master's program, erupted into applause.

"No way!" Meera exclaimed, her eyes wide with excitement. "That's amazing!"

"Are you serious, Doc Raphael?" Shynn asked, her face lighting up.

"Serious," Doc Raphael replied with a grin. "It's our way of saying thank you for being such wonderful friends to Fides and celebrating this special milestone with her."

Cielo hugged Fides tightly. "This is going to be epic! I can't believe we're going to Bali!"

Venice clapped her hands together, her face glowing with joy. "I've always wanted to visit Bali! This is a dream come true."

Ashira, beaming with excitement, added, "This is the perfect way to celebrate. Thank you so much, Doc Raphael!"

Ashton, one of Fides's classmates, gave a thumbs up. "This is going to be legendary. Thank you, Dr. Raphael!"

"Yeah, thank you! We can't wait!" Bruce echoed, his voice full of enthusiasm.

Grace turned to Fides, her smile wide. "We're so lucky to have you and your family. This is going to be unforgettable."

Fides, overwhelmed with gratitude and joy, looked at her parents. "Thank you so much, Dad, Mom. This is beyond amazing."

Atty. Alyza smiled warmly. "You deserve it, Fides. And your friends do too. You've all worked so hard, and it's time to celebrate in style."

Shally and Chezka, joining in the excitement, started planning the trip right away. "We need to make an itinerary! There's so much to do in Bali!" Shally said.

Chezka nodded eagerly. "Beaches, temples, shopping—this is going to be the best vacation ever!"

As the evening continued, the buzz of excitement about the upcoming Bali trip filled the room. Fides felt a deep sense of joy and gratitude, knowing that her achievements were being celebrated not just by her family, but by her cherished friends as well.

Doc Raphael raised his glass once more, a proud smile on his face. "To Fides, to friendship, and unforgettable memories. Bali, here we come!"

"To Fides!" everyone echoed, their voices filled with joy and anticipation.

Fides looked around at the smiling faces of her friends and family, feeling incredibly blessed. As she raised her glass, she knew this was just the beginning of many more beautiful moments to come.

The room buzzed with energy as everyone toasted to Fides and the upcoming Bali adventure. The night felt magical, filled with laughter, excitement, and heartfelt conversations.

As the celebration continued, Fides mingled with her friends and family, each interaction reminding her of how fortunate she was to be surrounded by such supportive and loving people.

Later that evening, Fides found herself standing on the terrace, looking out at the city lights. The cool breeze felt refreshing against her skin as she reflected on her journey. She was joined by Meera, Shynn, Cielo, Venice, and Ashira, who gathered around her, sharing the moment of quiet contemplation.