Disclaimer

WARNING

This story is completely based on author's imagination. As copyright owner of this book i strictly prohibit anyone to copy and inspire from my work.

I have put my time and efforts to make every characters so I will not tolerate any hate towards any character . Genuine reactions are welcomed but rude behaviour to any reader and  author will not be tolerated.

This au contains female x female, male and male and polygamy. If you are uncomfortable please leave .

This story is an ot7 BTS fanfiction. All male leads will get happy ending with female lead . Please focus that there is only one female lead but seven male leads.

This au can contain curse, violence, violation of human rights, criminal activities, drugs , rape , abuse and death of character.

Please remember I do not support any kind of criminal activities or harassments all the things said and done by characters are plot of story and a part of author's imagination.

- this fan fiction might have some scenes that most viewers aren't comfortable so please either skip that part or stop reading the story. you have been warned

-English is not my first language so language mistakes are contained.

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.