|•Memory Loss Pt. 6°|

Its been four days since Beomgyu woke up and four days since Taehyun met him. Though Taehyun has been crying every night praying to the god for his Beomgyu ... Yet he just doesn't have the courage to meet Beomgyu, atleast not now.

Taehyun - Get the fuck out of here! Don't fucking show me your face until you find all the information!! Get out! *Taehyun threw a vase towards his guard but the guard dodge it and went out before bowing once*

Taehyun - hello!? What!? Well then fuck yourself! I don't care I need the cctv recordings! Threaten the shopkeepers or kill their families I don't give a damn! *Taehyun said this and threw his phone across the room*

Taehyun has been like this ever since he got home... Restless. There's this anxious feeling in his chest regarding beomgyu's safety, a crippling fear but he doesn't want to show it, not at all. He's not weak is he?

Kai, Soobin and Yeonjun are with beomgyu in the hospital atleast one of them stays with him all the time. Kai introduced Soobin and Yeonjun as his cousins to him. And beomgyu feels thankful to Kai's cousins who are helping him in a time like this, even though they just met four days ago yet he feels some connection to them. He talked to Kai about this but kai just said that they've heard about him alot from kai before.

*Taehyun sighed and called kai, he needs to see beomgyu even if it is for a minute through video calls*

Taehyun - hey... How is he doing?
Kai - better then before now .. last night he was having a panic attack but he's okay for now. Did you find anything about who did this?
Taehyun - not right now... I tried getting recordings from nearby shops of the day when beomgyu got into the accident but all of them just say that cctv was not working or the old recording gets deleted itself, etc?
Kai - hmm but how is it possible though? Like all of them?
Taehyun - exactly... Well leave that to me don't worry about it. Just be careful in the hospital and look out for anything suspicious do I need to send some more bodyguards?
Kai - there are already 50 guys disguised as cleaning staff or doctors tae.. last night when beomgyu hyung had a panic attack 10 doctors came into the room and I got to know 9 of them were your bodyguards .. hyung will get suspicious...
Taehyun - hmm .. well can I see him right now?
Kai - yeah he's sleeping right now after taking his meds .. here *kai turned the phone towards beomgyu, Taehyun looked at beomgyu's condition he was still in plasters and bandages taehyun felt himself tearing up. He took a deep breath before saying*
Taehyun - well I'll call you later ya take care.. bye!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Beomgyu - were you talking to someone? *Beomgyu squinted his eyes a little adjusting his vision*
Kai - n-no one...
Beomgyu - huh? Why are you getting nervous? Is he your boyfriend from U.S.? *Beomgyu wiggled his eyebrows*
Kai - what!? No!
Beomgyu - oh? He looked and sounded familiar though.. almost like the guy who was here that day...
Kai - who?
Beomgyu - oh what was his name ... T-taehi? Taehyung? Oh taehyun! Yeah he was acting weird Calling me baby or some..
Kai - o-oh yeah actually he has Alzheimer so yeah . *Kai rubbed his neck mentally slapping himself for such a lie*
Beomgyu - at this age? How do you even know him though?
Kai - I-I dont know he just has it hyung ... I know him from t-the .... U.S.!
Beomgyu- so he is someone special then...!
Kai - wha-

*Kai was interrupted by the sound of door opening*

Kai - here we go again ...
Beomgyu - this hospital has a huge staff though... *Beomgyu said seeing 10 doctors enter his room again*
Real doctor - i-its time for your timely shot sir *the doctor stutterted feeling a gun pointing on his back*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Taehyun - kai told beomgyu what!?
Yeonjun - dont panic its a great way for you to see beomgyu again tae..
Taehyun - no I'm not doing this not at all!
Yeonjun - beomgyu thinks kai and you've something going on.. you can befriend beomgyu this way again and maybe make him fall in love with you all over again!
Taehyun - do you really think beomgyu will cheat on his bestfriend? That's messed up... Why did kai even say that though?
Yeonjun- kai didn't say anything.. beomgyu just concluded it .. besides Kai wants beomgyu to cheat on him and get with his not so bf!
Taehyun - hyung I really dont wan-
Yeonjun - I don't care tae you're coming with kai to meet beomgyu tomorrow thats it bye!

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Taehyun - yeah come in!
Secretary - sir we've found a clue
Taehyun - what is it?
Secretary - we found this guy yesterday in the grocery store yesterday where you and beomgyu sir where shopping.
Taehyun - so?
Secretary - he says he knows something and wants to tell that but you directly
Taehyun - so what's the matter then?
Secretary - but he also says that he needs a favour in return...
Taehyun - this... This better be something good or your life ends right now .. get out and get him here to meet me!
Secretary - s-sure sir...