chapter 1

*Hank comes out* 

Emily: "alright so here's the plan" 

Rosa: "uh Hank don't you even think about that until after breakfast" 

Hank: "I was just checking to make sure that there was one there for later"

Emily: "not long to go huh Amelia" 

Amelia: "yep" 

Emily: "she needs to get a little bigger"

Amelia: "don't listen to your auntie your a good size don't get any bigger" 

Hank: "don't be a geek like Emily be normal like me" 

Amelia: "don't listen to your father either" 

*he smirks* 

Hank: "dad the cradle is now five days behind schedule and I can't do it I have university and Amelia can't build it because she's pregnant" 

Stan: "I'll get to it today" 

Amelia: "you know you guys should have penalty points for not sticking to the timetable" 

Emily: "if we're doing that we can start with you for missing your Maternity ward appointment" 

Hank: "what" 

Amelia: "Hank calm down" 

Hank: "you missed your appointment" 

Amelia: "yeah but honey I have told them thousands of  times I'm having a home birth"

Hank: "true" 

Emily: "Amelia I know you want a home birth but don't you think it would be better if you have a hospital one I mean with your condition" 

Amelia: "my condition" 

rosa: "red alert" 

Hank: "take cover" 

*they all hide" 

Amelia: "really you lot" 

*they come out* 

Hank: "honey I can see where she's coming at, you have had low blood pressure for the past few weeks now" 

Rosa: "yeah I have to agree with Hank there, how do we know your blood pressure isn't going to drop when you go into labour" 

Amelia: "true" 

Rosa: "Hank just wants what's best for you and the baby" 

Emily: "not to mention the fact that hospital's have machines and sterilised equipment nothing can go wrong when that's there" 

Rosa: "oh really" 

*they all look at Rosa and she tells them everything* 

Hank: "really mom you had to say it all" 

Rosa: "yep" 

Amelia: "Jesus Hank" 

Hank: "what" 

Amelia: "you were a violent child, lets hope our daughter  doesn't turn out like that" 

Hank: "hey" 

*she smiles* 

end of chapter 1