chapter twenty - a date? no a dinner for two.

"lou where are we going?!?" olivia asked awaiting an answer. "dinner" he laughed. "well i can't wear this..." she sighed. "iris packed you clothes and makeup, she said you would freak out otherwise" he laughed. "how the hell am i going to get ready in the car" she laughed. "good luck!" he said getting out of the car. 

"finished!" she said remerging from the car. "you look great liv" he smiled. the pair walked into the restaurant. "hello do you have a booking?" the lady asked. louis got them a table and they sat down. "lou this has been the greatest half a week of my life" olivia said smiling. "same here, i can't believe you are going soon again." he sighed. she reached across the table for his hand, "we will have to make the most of the next few days then" she smiled. 

the dinner was full of laughs and smiles and cute moment between the two and now they were walking down olivia's hotel's hallway. "i think ive been down this hallway too many times" louis laughed. "well when im gone you won't have too" she laughed. "i'll miss it" they walked up to her hotel room and he gave her a kiss on the cheek. "see you liv, tomorrow probably" he smiled having to let go of her hand. "bye bye lou" she said with blush creeping across her face. 

"so how was the big date?" iris asked as olivia appeared. "you mean a dinner for two.....it was great" olivia said smiling. "liv he is obviously into you! go for it" iris said. "i don't want to risk it what if he isn't, then ive ruined a perfectly good friendship." she sighed. "but don't you want to know?!" iris asked. "honestly hes an amazing friend, and i don't want to loose him." olivia said. "that doesn't answer the question." iris said frustrated that olivia and louis are perfect but they don't see it. "relax iris" olivia said hugging her best friend. but olivia really wished she could believe iris.

louis 🇬🇧

louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

livvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i'm bored now. 

me too. come back.

😚only have to wait like 14 hours till i see youuuuuuuu

thats 14 hours too long

facts.

 why are hotel rooms so boring?

because im not there

🥰

i think im going to sleep. so i get to see you sooner xx

thinking the same thing, night liv xx

_________________________________________

a/n - im dying. they r so cute