"Adult" actress harem x Male PMC Soldier reader

(A/N: This is one of my stories. Now let me just say that this is the first time I've ever done a "fanfic" on real people so. Please don't judge and. As for who will be in this harem it will be.

Jewelz blu

Osa Lovely

Osa Lovely

Nicole Aniston

Nicole Aniston

And there you have it the harem now

And there you have it the harem now. On with the story.)

(Y/N) Pov

My name is (Y/N) (L/N) I'm 35 years old and  a former member of the US Navy "Seals" and "DEVGRU" aka "Seal team six" and. The US Army "Special forces" aka "Green berets" and "Delta Force" special operations and. I'm a former CIA agent. I'm now officially retired  and work for a buddy of mines PMC. I am right now at my house just watching TV. I was watching a bunch of bullshit romance just thinking how stupid they are. Yet again the "only" girl I've ever "truly loved" dumped me because of my job so. Yeah that could  be part of the reason why I feel like these movies are stupid. I then decided to flip threw the channel till eventually I saw a porn channel. I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I watched it.

(Y/N):...... Dam.... How board am I that I'm watching porn and. Not even jerking off to it.... *"Sigh"*

I sighed to myself before an ad popped up. The ad was and I quote. ""Get the chance to fuck a Pornstar! All you have to do is pick up your phone and call! Tell what "sex" you are and what you're into and! If you call now in the next 30 minutes! You can have the opportunity to fuck not one, not two but THREE PORNSTARS! So what are you waiting for!? Pick up that phone now and start BREEDING!!!!!""