Chapter 20: Spirit and flesh

Over the summer, however, the friendship between Vander and Ashdev had taken a particularly carnal turn. And even more so when Ciril passed in the corridor where the two men were chatting. When they talked about Titans, Ciril would retrace his steps and join in the conversation. Because, if Ashdev was fascinated by the Elementals, Ciril thought all the time about the enormous phallus that throbbed behind the walls and about these mysterious beings:

— Are Titans Elementals, then? Ashdev asked, his palms resting on the bump in the Guardian's crotch that he was kneading.

— Not exactly, Vander sighed, encouraging his companion's caress.

Ashdev's hands had found the slit in Vander's dress. They pulled out the large penis to caress it more comfortably. Ciril, who came close, opened Vander's dress up to the collar to rub Vander's hairy chest and nipples.

— The Titans drew their power from the elements, Vander said, but considering them of the same nature was the error of the first Keepers.

— Their mistake? Ciril asked.

—  Yes, Vander replied, squeezing Ashdev's hands on his member. And that's why they failed to defeat them at first.

The three dresses were open and the three sexes were rubbed together.

— Elemental magic was useless, Vander continued in a broken voice. They had to invent a new magic... 

Ciril would have liked to stay, it fascinated him, but he had a lot to do.

— I have to leave you, but we will resume this conversation!

Barely had he moved away when, in a breath, Ashdev rolled up his dress, jumped out of his underwear and lifted one leg so that Vander's fingers could explore his bare buttocks. The Keeper's knuckles dug into the soft and warm, growling and caressing. Standing against him and shaking on his legs, Ashdev slipped a hand between their bodies to take hold of Vander again, to make him wet. And he was squealing, leg in the air, masturbating just as fast in the tattoo room. No one spoke anymore.

When Ciril entered Vander's room at night, he had almost nothing to do. He got on the bed and could choose where to take his pleasure: help Vander in the hollow of Ahdev's crack, grab the young man's penis which was flowing on the bed, come and knead the Keeper's superb member with his friend. Ciril could do anything, and roll head to toe to tangle with the two sweat-soaked wizards in a great confusion of sex and lukewarmness.

No doubt Vander and Ashdev were right. Who other than one's best friend could serve as a shield against the attacks of the Titan? Perhaps it was this confused idea that had carried away all the men of the Curving Shaft during this incredible summer.

When autumn came, Vander and Ashdev found a semblance of rest: the caresses they exchanged were visibly more peaceful. But Ashdev couldn't help but hold Vander at the end of class and flatter his member while asking questions. So to put an end to the palaver, the injunction was necessary: ​​"Let him go!" The class was laughing, Vander went to dry off while Ashdev pulled up his underwear as best he could. 

Really, it was only when Ciril and Arion made love just before class that some cool air circulated under the ceiling beams.

Even Allenkin knew nothing of the relationship between his closest friends. However, this required constant attention. So that he wouldn't suspect anything, Ciril and Arion kept the threesomes going, the naked conversations and the intimate massages that lasted late into the night. It was necessary, but difficult to bear, because it was necessary to bathe in the smell of the other, this smell which excited them so much, without the relief of the contact of the tongue, of the fingers, without being able to go to the end of the desire and find rest.

The stormy sex Arion and Ciril in advance did not wore them down. They sported boners all the time they were with Allenkin. The wonted massages and hugs now left trails of precum on hair and skin. Sex was ever in the air and it may have some effect of Allenkin because he was also stiff as soon as he came in the room and during all the talking.

Thankfully for the secret lovers, such reunions were rare: Allenkin was very busy these days. He had to spend a lot of time with Keepers Ashdev and Jakkob. Under Andorn's supervision, the four of them meditated and spoke with spirits to get news from the outer world. Messages from wizard orders had become erratic of late, which was unusual.

Something was brewing but no one knew what just yet.

Arion and Ciril could not be happier. They were often alone at night and had uninterrupted coitus for hours. Arion sat on his bed and jerked off while Ciril took position above him and slowly crouched to sit on his bone, his shoulder blades brushing over the erected nipples. Ciril craned his neck for a kiss Arion gave whole-heartedly. The black-haired wizard grabbed his lover by the butt and made his flesh jiggle.

Gods, Arion was thick! But Ciril was used to it, especially now that they used olive oil as lubricant. That discovery – and the theft of a jar – had changed both their lives!

Arion humped him from below. Ciril jumped and smashed his butt on Arion's member. They made the bed creak and quake. Oil and sweat got the bodies to glide. Arion's s hand moved over Ciril's crotch and grabbed his wood. Ciril fell back and wobbled his rump, making Arion growl and bite his neck.

And right there, the door opened on Allenkin who stormed in. All three men stopped dead in their tracks, the banging couple frozen in mid-penetration.

Allenkin's jaw dropped, his eyes fixed on the thick member throbbing inside Ciril's butt.

- What...

Already he knew Arion slept in Ciril's bed a lot. The sight of drooling boners and the salty smell of oozes filling the bedroom came back to him. This had been arousal, utterly sexual in nature, and he had bathed in it for months. Arion and Ciril had been excited about one another right in front of him and he had not seen it. Now it was clear to him. His friends were lovers. And had been for a while. Allenkin felt like a fool but he had more pressing matters in mind.

- Get dressed, you two, he said. Rogg is gathering us all.

Flustered, Ciril and Arion waggled to disengage. The friction of Arion's shaft almost made Ciril explode in spite of Allenkin looking at them. He managed to hold it together while Arion's knob came out of his hole with a plop. Allenkin gazed at how sleek Arion's shaft was but he didn't delay. Quickly he grabbed their robes and handed them over. Arion and Ciril were now red from shame and persistent erections. Allenkin saw how distraught they look. He helped them to dress up.

- Don't worry about me. Come.