Anguish and Hurt (Alt.End)

This one-shot have only one ending which is already published. This is just a requested ending by RoseSakisaka2
I hope you enjoyed whatever happy ending I'll make!

..........................

Weeks turned into months, the distance of this relationship neither grows neither lessen. We are still far from each other, even though we are under same roof yet we are like a strangers.

I am under the pain of past, the wrong he did to me while he is under the guilt, that consumed him wholely. His everlasting hard work to gain that lost trust and love back is not over yet, he is still willing to try and is determined to try till his last breath.

I know my decision but I don't know when will that right time come for my decision. We stayed in Jungkook parents farmhouse for a while, our parents still aren't aware of the things between us. They still saw us like that old lovely couple, now everything is changed.

Jungkook did everything from possible to impossible to make me forgive him. He always made me my favorite food, he takes me out on different places, he grow more protective but not controlling. He is just protective with me and there's a difference.

I am glad to see him trying. It's the second month of our marriage. We didn't quite enjoyed our wedding and after that, we neither go to honeymoon. His and my parents asked a lot that why we didn't go yet, he just always said we will go when we wants right now we both are not in any kind of closeness to think about honeymoon.

There are many things happening between use, in our marriage life. Forgetting all of this and going to honeymoon isn't easy.

Anyways, right now I am sitting in our shared room in this farmhouse. It's far from city, there is lot of peace and calmness that I felt relaxing after coming here. I was sitting near window, looking at Jungkook who is outside, doing something with his car. His car is having problems.

I look at my mobile screen seeing the date. It's my birthday.......

Neither my parents wished, neither his parents and not even my friends. On top of that he also didn't wished me. Everyday he wakes up and talks with me so lovingly like he used to do, but today since the time I woke up he is just purposely busy-ing himself with car.

I look at him through window and take a sip of my coffee. He checked something in engine and then walk towards driving seat to start car, it started finally. He rubs his hand together and closed door, just then his eyes land on me and he smile softly. I unknowingly smiled and immediately looked away.

Sometimes later he walked inside the house. I closed my book and looked at him through opened door of bedroom, he is standing in living room checking his mobile.

I expected a simple "happy birthday".

He place his phone back on table and take off his shirt and walked back insid room, I immediately divert my whole attention towards my book. He stays their for some time like he wanted to say something and even I was waiting for him to say something but he just walk inside bathroom after taking his clothes.

I shrugs in disbelief. Atleast my parents should've wished me birthday. Neither he did nor they did, after marrying me they really forget that I was their daughter before this turn of life.

"Y/n?" His voice bring me out of my deep thoughts. I shook my head to bring myself back to earth and looked at him, he is fully dressed. The hell, was I overthinking too much??

"Y..Yes?" I asked

"I asked you something. You didn't heard?" He asked softly, I looked around like my eyes aren't eyes, they're buttons. I pressed my lips together and look at him then shook my head