part 1. 💝🌟✨

Here is the first part of the smutshot hope you all will enjoy............

Vote and comment please💝🥺

__________________________________________________

Here in the living room of the Kim house there was a complete silence, a silence before a storm may be.

Soon a pretty beautiful male who was looking like an angry bird whose whole face was red due to anger enter inside the house shouting angrily calling for his husband.

??:- KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG HOW DARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE WHERE ARE YOU COME HERE RIGHT NOW YOU COWARD WHERE ARE YOU HIDING HUH? COME HERE IF YOU DON'T WANTS TO DIE BY YOUR THIS BEAUTIFUL WIFEY...........

Here in the office room of the Kim house a handsome male was working on his laptop. His fingers were moving perfectly typing his work but he flinched hard listening to his angry birds shouts.

He didn't waste a second and immediately ran out from there tripping many times on his way to living room just to witness an angry hunny standing arm crossed and glaring dangerously at him.

Tae:-(shuttering) b-babyy w-what H-happened bunny

Kook:- don't bunny me you ugly bastard how can you do this huh? M I not enough huh? How dare you to hug her and gave my flushy to her which I made for you by my own hands huh how dare youuuu *glaring*

Tae:-(gulp hard) b-baby she is my business partner she hugged me not me and that deal was important for me so I couldn't say anything when she asked for the flushy cause she loved it alot.

Kook:-(dark eyes) so it's means if she loves you and your office you will gladly gave her yourself and your whole property to her huh? Or should I gave all of my fav things which you brought for me to others as they love them.

Tae:-(immediately shake his head) no no no baby how can you say that I didn't mean like that okay m sorry I will not repeat this mistake. (Tries to hug kook who backed away)

Kook:- you can't hug me and you aren't allowed upstairs untill I want, you will live in the living room.

Said making Tae eyes to wide in shock he can't stay away from his wifey and can't sleep without him even if he goes for business trips he takes kook with him.

After Saying this kook left to the small cupboard placed at the corner of the living room and came back with Tape.

He started putting the tape around the stairs making a boundry for Tae to not to cross it who was crying internally.

He forgot his bunny is short tampered just like him. He is cold rude and short tempered outside but at house he is the softest person for his bunny only.

Whereas his lil wifey is softest person outside but always keeps eyes on him and a literal baby only for him but if he is angry then the double bunny.

After putting tape Kook came to the cupboard put the tape back and started to go upstairs to his room while giving Tae dangerous glares.

Tae pout and going to cross the boundary when kook turned towards him showing his index finger to him and one hand on his waist.

Kook:- dare to cross it and forget to touch me for a whole month and also don't accept me to cross this boundary too cause I won't come to you.

Tae shake his head and backed away fearing the double bunny. He knows if his bunny says something then he will do it as it happened before that his bunny didn't let him touch himself for a week which was hell for him then for a month will be like dieing for him.