Part 1: Lusting After Her

"I want you." He typed and sent the message. He began to pace the room, the soft carpet muffling his steps. There were two things he always hated about himself, his anger and lust. It had been over a month since they had met and the lust was driving him crazy.

Fuck! He hated how sensitive his dick would get when he would want her. Only yesterday he had jerked off three times, imagining her lips sucking him and his dick making its way between her leg. But it hadn't been enough. If it wasn't for a call he received from his agent, no one could have stopped him from jerking three or four times.

There was a missed call on his phone and "Wanna fuck?" text from one girl he had met last year in a club. He wished he could. But that was the problem. He didn't lust after others. He didn't want to fuck anyone, he wanted her and only her.

He undressed, went into the shower, and let the cold water run over his body. He looked into the mirror, one he had installed so that he could watch her face whenever he fucked from behind, and found it reflecting his chiselled muscles. He knew she liked them. She liked to run her hands over his back whenever he would get on top and fuck her hard, looking into her eyes. He closed his eyes and let the water run over him and his thick hard dick, hoping it would calm him down.

The idea failed, miserably.

"Not a good thing to have a shower so cold."

He turned and was startled to find her standing behind him, wearing a gorgeous black dress that pushed her boobs together, revealing the juiciest cleavage.

"You..."

"Having a key to the house helped. And wanted to surprise..."

Before she could finish, he rushed to her, like a hungry predator wanting to devour his prey, and lifted her up, bringing her in. The water kept running over their bodies and he kept kissing her. He didn't care if he could breathe. All he wanted was to have his lips pressed against her skin, and that's what he did. He pressed her against the wall, squeezing her, and feeling the softness of her skin. He forced his dick onto her body, letting her realise just how much he craved for her.

Her dress, now wet and dripping, revealed her cleavage only more. He squeezed her tits with his hands, wanting nothing more than to put them in his mouth and suck for as long as he could. And she kept her hand on his dick, jerking it wildly, finally glad to have it in her hands after so long.

"Maybe.... Mmmm... Oh babe.... we should... Mm... fuck... fuck. We should take this to the bed." She gently slid his face aside, his breath warming her ears, as she whispered. He nodded, kept kissing her for a while, and without putting her down, took her to the bed.

He threw her onto the bed. Their bodies still dripping from the shower. He kissed her passionately, ran his hands exploring the curves of her waist, and tried to lift her dress. When the damp fabric wouldn't move, he tore it apart, not wanting to wait anymore. The sound of fabric ripping echoes in the room. A mischievous smile appeared on her lips. She knew his desires and the animal he turned into when he didn't have her. It delighted a part of her, knowing how she was the only one he wanted, needed, and would let his dick enter inside.

"Don't smile. You have tortured me by not being here." He grunted, his voice full of frustration, and bit her lips hard. She dug her nails into his back in response and ran them down, leaving behind a trail of fiery desires.

He growled, began kissing her waist, and started sliding her panties down.

"No." She pushed him aside. "No!"

He began to protest, his voice rising in a soft plea, as he tried to slide her panties down. But she placed her palms on his chest and stopped him. He stopped. He loved her. He fucked her like a bitch and more often fucked her harder than anyone could ever fuck anyone. But he respected her and always, always obeyed her desires.

She crawled down, running her fingers slowly up and down his thick shaft, feeling its warmth and hardness. She knew what he wanted, liked, and she loved giving him all the things she could. She looked at his hard cock. She still remembered when she had joked and asked him 'Show me how hard you are' and within a minute, a picture of the thickest cock she had ever seen had landed in her inbox, one with veins popping up all over.

She kissed it with love, looking into his eyes, and sucked the top without breaking the stare. She was a gifted one. She would suck it while twisting it with her hand, and whenever she would give it a flick of her tongue, it would send strong ripples of pleasure, making him clench onto the sheets to survive.

"No." She commanded while giving his dick a slow lick with her tongue covered in spit. "You don't get to shut your eyes." He groaned and looked into her fiery eyes. They were a perfect match. Both of them were a fire. too dangerous for anyone else to handle.

She kept moving her hands, rolling her tongue up and down. He moaned with a grunt when she put his ball in her mouth, sucking it softly.

"Oh, baby." He groaned, his voice filled with desire as she put them both in and took a painfully slow time sucking them. Panting, he lay on the bed, running his hand through her hair, trying to survive the waves of pleasure that kept crashing over him.

"You... Fuck, girl... You are a torturer." She only smiled. She took him deeper, to her throat, making herself gag. But she didn't stop. She didn't want to stop. She kept going, letting those sounds fill the room and stopped in between, only to breathe.

She liked it as his moans got more desperate and his breathing kept getting heavier. She kept sucking him, loving all the reactions she was getting out of him. With every movement of her tongue, she was letting him know just how much she had missed him too.

"I am gonna cum, babe." He burst out the words, warning her. But she didn't care. She locked her lips tightly around his throbbing dick and kept going faster. Not stopping. She could feel it. She could feel his body tense. She could feel him trying to resist. She began jerking the lower part of his dick harder, applying more pressure, and tightening the hold from her mouth.

A low groan escaped his lips as his hips thrust upward, and with it, he loaded into her mouth. She closed her eyes, loving the warmth of the thick white liquid that filled her mouth. She swallowed greedily, making sure not a single drop would go to waste. When she finished, she slowly rose, relishing in the taste of his cum that she had craved for so much. With a mischievous grin in her eyes, she licked a single white drop that decorated her lips still.

"I have missed you, my poet." She whispered, blowing him a kiss.

- By Jayesh Bhaware

Checkout my poetry Book Silk and Petals on Amazon. A collection of the wildest erotic poetry. Do follow me on Instagram (jayesh_bhaware).