002

REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE

"Okay guys you ready?? Matt said while looking around the car.

"Yes" me and Madi said at the same time and when Chris hit record we both bursted out in laughter.

"Okay well they werent ready. Well anyway HEY GUYS" Nick yelled from the seat next to me and i waved into the camera.

"So I suggest, while we wait for more people to join the live, we will play a game" Chris said and we all nodded our heads.

"Everyone, give their phones to the ones next to you except Chris'cause we're filming with it"

I handed my phone to Nick, Nick handed his to Matt, Matt to Madi and Madi to me.

"So now we have 1 Minute to find something on the phone and read it out loud" Chris smiled and I thought of what I had on there. I guess nothing to hide so I was okay with it.

"Okay I will start with Dees Phone" Nick said and Matt put a timer on. "LETS GO" 

"So uhm oh... Wattpad?? Dee what are you hiding? Lets go on there"

F.U.C.K. 

"Reading list... OH DEAR"

"WHAT??" Matt screamed.

"Walker Scobell Fanfiction, Walker Scobell Imagines, Walker Scobell-" 

"Give it to me!" i said trying to get my phone out of Chris' Hand. 

"Nuhuh-" Nick wanted to say more but the timer rang and i finally got my phone back. My head was read and as I normally snap back if someone just trys to bully me a little, my words about this are limited. Fuck.

"Well that was something uhm... that 100k people saw. Sorry Dee" Chris said and i shaked my head: "Its fine dw. Can't a girl have a celebrity crush?" I laughed and the others also.

We played the game for a bit, before discussing which descendants part out of the three was the best.

"Definitely the first one, there were such good songs!!" I said and Madi nodded, agreeing with me.

"Nah the second. I loved Uma" Chris sang to 'Whats my name' and we all giggled.

"So guys thanks for watching, little miss Anderson has a shooting tomorrow so she has to get her beauty sleep" Nick said and i flipped him off.

"Bye Guys!!" we all said and the live ended.

"WALKER SCOBELL??? ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?" Nick screamed, the minute it was only us five.

"Yeah uhm yes..?" 

"He's your age and you two would be such a cute couple!!" Madi sighed and smiled at me.

"Woah Woah. You seriously think I even had the smallest chances with him? Nuh-uh, won't happen, mostly because I just embarrassed myself, I mean who reads Fanfictions? ( :) )

"Well I did" Matt said and all of our heads turned to him.

"Yeah I mean, Zendays's an eye catcher right?" he atmitted.

We others laughed for 5 minutes straight.

The evening wasn't so bad and maybe no one even recorded the live.

Right?

-

Hiiii, i hope youre good and welcome to my walker story!!!