Meet The Celebrities Undercover

Fislea (Lily Reinhart):
When I was young I wanted to be with a duck but couldn't cause I was a lonely ugly one. I see a duck in the duck farm and want to kiss him right away.

I wander to a place where I wanted to play but didn't know where to go. I love to dance and play with other people but I wanna be with a sexy man. "He's my sexy man. The man I wish to be with."

Sletter (Louis Tomlinson):
I'm the most handsome pig on the land. I'm not literally a pig but you can call us that seeing this world is obsessed with dressing up like animals. The place I live, better known as The Animal Lords, is a big town kinda like new York, or so I've heard. Its full of buildings and lots of animal art and all kinds of animal activities to do. We're kinda an unusual land seeing as we have celebrities and undercover celebs.

Fislea: (Doe: Harry Styles)

I went to the animal farm to play with a duck named ferries, my sister. She didn't know what to do with me so I have lots of tears. "I went to Doe yesterday and said he was the most beautiful guy and said I wanna be with you. But he just turned me down. Said I was the ugliest thing in the world and that he hated my bill."

Ferries (Inanna Sarkis):
Ferries looked over at me and wiggled her tail, "how many times have I told you-?" The music got louder as the people danced harder. Shouting she finished her sentence, "Does are the hardest people to date it's cause of their horoscope. Their all mostly Leo's cause it's a gang."

Sletter:

When I was a young man I use to get bullied alot and hated it. My ex wife Fislea use to make fun of me at call me slow all the time. She came to my house and made me a flea bag sandwich. It's not made of real fleas, just a name we like to call it cause of our Animal Lords. I loved those dinners all the time. They were so delishes!

Thinking of her I decided to track her location and find her at the local animal farm. I love her so much and hope she finds the one. :3