Chapter 5: Thinking up a Plan

After our underwater attack, we climbed back onto the boat, and we had to rush as fast as we could back to the aquarium as fast as the boat's engines could go. While Mr. Noah, Jimmy, Dr. Candice, and I went down under the sea to have a glimpse at the handprint that I had found. We found ourselves being attacked by the thing that made it. We had no idea what it was or could be. What we didn't know was that it had a taste for blood and now it wanted more. And it was about to get it as it attacked us and tried to drag Dr. Chase down. Or it would have If I had not sawm in and started to attack it. 

This thing was doing two things to get on my bad side. First, threatens my water, and second It was attacking someone I care about and when you do that, then I'm out for blood. It had injured Dr. Candice's leg so both Mr. Noah and Jimmy had to rush her back to the boat while I was trying to both pound and cut into this thing's head that It was in my water and I wanted it gone. But this thing was not getting it. We were like too alpha's fight over the territory and this thing did not want to leave. We both fought with rage but it was clear that this thing would not leave or stay down. It was time to retreat. But this thing did not want us to leave, once back on the boat we started the engines and took off as this thing persuaded after us.

The sonar was showing us that it was right behind us and was only about ten ft from us. But just as it was about to get any closer it had somehow disappeared. I dove back into the water but there was no trace of this thing. And with no sight of this thing, we did not wait for it to come back, and we took off before it could. By the time we had made it back to shore, it was dark, and about 9:00. Mr. Oliver had let everyone know and along with Noah helped carry Dr. Candice to the medical room where they quickly rushed to patch her up and started by disinfecting the scratches on her leg. Once the alcohol had touched the bloody open wound, Dr. Candice screamed out in pain. 

Oliver held her down while my mum continued to clean the wound and while Mr. Noah was holding onto Candice's left hand. Once it was disinfected Mr. Jimmy wasted no time and wrapped her leg in bandages. And once it was all done Mum, Oliver, and Jimmy entered Mr. Oliver's office where the rest of us were waiting. I don't recall telling everyone to meet in my office. Yeah, well. I replied. We all met here earlier today. Aqua. mum said. How is she? Frank asked. She is alright. Mum told all of us. But she will be limping for a while. Where's Noah? He wanted to stay with her and keep her company. Jimmy answered. He also volunteers to give her a ride home as well. 

  I know that he is concerned for her. Jimmy, mum said. You don't need to act like that we all know that he does like her. Oh, in that case. It looks like Candice has a privet nurse. But she's going to be, okay? I ask sounding concerned. All thanks to you, Aqua. Mr. Jimmy told me. You and Noah help as well. You both were the ones who helped get her back to the boat after all. We may have done that but if you hadn't by us sometime then none of us would be here right now. Hey. That thing made me mad. It was going to draw blood from it. So, I guess it's safe to say that we should never make you mad. Dr Chase said to me.

That is a very good question and the answer to that is yes. And speaking of questions. Frank said. We might want to discuss what happened in the water. Something that none of you blokes will believe. Jimmy stated. After we found that handprint we found one heck of a massive boneyard. We found all kinds of bones. From fish bones. To people bones and even great white shark bones.  And those are the deadliest things in these waters. You mean besides you, Aqua? Mum asks me. Well, yes. But for one creature to do that much killing. I have only seen a group of sharks do something like that. 

And the way that it attacked, It had the stoking patterns of a shark and the ferocity of both a shark and barracuda. Did you manage to get a look at it? Oliver asks the two of us. We sure did, sir. It had the body of a man but webbed hands with claws. Three webbed toes. I added. teeth that looked like something that came out of Jurassic Park. Black and yellow eyes. A fin on its head. Moved so fast that you can barely see it. And had the strength of something inhuman. And no matter what or how heavy I throw at it, would keep coming.