Chpt. 6

Yuki's Pov ~ ~

I was out walking throughout the campus of Cross Academy, wondering in my thoughts about zero, I know he's deeply suffering from his past, but recently, a new transfer student arrived here, and Zero hasn't been acting like himself. He told me to stay away from Maria Kurenai, the transfer student of the night class. Who happens to be a vampire.

*meow* I suddenly look down to see a cat, meowing at me,"Oh, are you lost, little one?" I said as I asked the poor thing, I picked it up in my arms and started petting it. "How rude you are," says a familiar voice, I turn to see Maria Kurenai standing a few feet behind me. "Huh?" I asked, confused as to why she said that. "You're so rude, yuki, leaving zero all alone in the dark," Maria says.

"What do you mean?" I ask her," Oh, you mean you don't know?" She says as she asks me," Know what?" I asked, still confused.
"You're such a foolish girl. You have no idea what's happening right now, and yet you continue to torture him," Maria says.

"I don't understand," I said to her, "there's a way you can save him," she says to me. My eyes widen," theirs a way?" I ask her.
"Of course, all you have to do is offer yourself to me," she says as she gets closer to me and whispers in my ear.

"Let's make a deal, if you offer yourself to me, zero will be saved," says Maria," can that be possible?" I ask her, hoping what she's saying gives me hope. "Yes, of course, but don't tell zero about our conversation," she says as she grins slightly. "Think about it when the upcoming ball happens, let me know," she says and then giggles.
After that, she leaves me alone, again alone with my thoughts.

End of pov ~ ~

Later that evening.......

Ayame's Pov ~ ~

It was late, and I was wondering around, as usual, minding my own business. As I was about to enter the stairs where yuki and zero lives , I could hear a commotion at the bottom of it. As I got closer, I could hear yuki and Zero's voices. They were what seemed like they were arguing.

"Zero! Are you alright!" Shouts, yuki," stay away!" Zero says as he shouts back, "but zero, I know now that what I have to do," she says to him.

"Just stay away from me!" Zero says as he continues to shout and grunt. It sounded like he was suffering in some kind of way. Like he was in pain. "But zero, I just wanted to say that I understand now that we're exactly alike," yuki says to him.

"No! We aren't!" Zero says to yuki," but I know that we are because we suffer the same fate," yuki says. "No! We don't!" Zero says to yuki.

"Zero, please, I know how you feel what you're going through, so please, let me help you," yuki says to zero, "no you don't, stay away from me," zero says as he continues grunting in pain.

"I said stay away!" Zero says as he shouted at yuki," Zero," yuki says. "Stay away," Zero says, I wasn't sure what was going on next until I suddenly smelt blood, which suddenly caused me to crave it as well. I can tell my eyes were turning bright red, and the urge to drink blood grew stronger.

So I ran away from there, as fast as I could. The thirst for blood got stronger by the minute, and I just couldn't take it any longer. I had to go and feed myself. But where can I go and hunt? I had no options, I was hungry for blood. I was suddenly grunting in pain. My fangs were probably showing themselves.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦, 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦.