Episode 226

This man did all this because he lost a fight. I hope that he dies in this show. He shouldn't even be a pirate him Wapol and I'll find others soon.
Luffy: Why you gotta be so tricky all the time, split head?! If you want a fight then come and get it!
Usopp: Calm down Luffy, it'll be okay. That afro might make you strong, but right now I think it's making you crazy! He takes it off.
Sanji: Yep, Figure. All that Afro-power has gotta go somewhere.
Nami: Please tell me that's supposed to be a joke.
Zoro: Getting revenge is one thing, but using us to take our his enemies is pretty low.
Nami: So what if you had to beat up a couple of losers, I'm more worried about our gold!
Usopp: If you look at it this way he bit off more than he can chew. He should know better than to get on our bad side we'll tear this sorry ship to pieces in no time flat! You can't beat the six of us! Or the five of you at least
Stella: Well anyway, before we can wreak any havoc we have to find a way out of here, and since this is Foxy's ship, I'm sure there's some dirty trick involved. I should know fought him 1v1.
Sanji: I think we can just break through the wall. He kicks the wall
Sanji what the hell is this place?
Foxy dressed as Porche
Choppy! Wherever could you be? Are you hiding from me again?
All was disgusted.
Jeez! If you don't come out, I'll have to punish you!
Chopper felt it.
Robin: Is something the matter, Doctor?
Chopper: Uh... No, it's nothing.
Sanji: Why you? This is the least trick you could possibly pull!
Stella: The hell do you think you are talking about Chopper like that? I'll kill you. Sanji and Zoro had to hold her back.
Luffy:I'll handle this. Listen! I'm on to you! Tell me where you're hiding split-head now!
[Collective shocked sounds]
Foxy: I don't know what you're talking about!
Luffy: Wonder where he could be...
Zoro: Even for Luffy this is pretty bad.
Nami: should we say something? This is kinda awkward.
Sanji: Let's just see how this plays out.
Luffy: Well, looks like split-Head is not here, guys.
All: Behind you!
Zoro stopped Foxy's sword.
Zoro: Luffy, take a closer look at that face.
Luffy: Okay, but looks pretty normal to me. You're not Porche. You're split-Head's Sister, aren't you? They all fell down.
Luffy: Ah! It was Split-Head all along!  I'm gonna make you pay for tricking me!
Usopp: I don't know if I should laugh or cry about this.
Foxy: Say your prayers, Straw Hat. Slow-Slow Beam! They all moved out of the way.
Haven't you fool learned your lesson? Sure you can run but my slow-slow Beam will always find you!
Zoro: Ugh! I've had about enough of those things.
Luffy: Yeah, no kidding.
Slow-slow Beam! Luffy moved out of the way and the beam was reflected off the Mirro
Zoro pushed Nmai once again
Sanji: Keep your hands off her!
Zoro: Watch where you're going!
He and Sanji were hit by the beam.
Stella: Sanji! Zoro!
Usopp: No! They got hit!
Foxy: I should've known you'd done. Straw Hat! You coward!
Luffy: Hey, stop running away!
Stella: Luffy! They ran after Foxy.
Usopp: Come on just fight us already. Het Nmai, let's go!
Nmai: I'll see you guys when your 3 Seconds are up, okay?
The two were about to kiss.
I'm going to skip the small part where Usopp was handled a little inappropriately in the room while Nami left to go on to find Luffy eating and Stella standing up looking at Luffy disappointed.
Luffy: Hey Nami!
Nami: Luffy! Stella!
Luffy: Took you long enough!
Nami: What're doing sitting down in the middle of Foxy ship?!
Luffy: I'm eating these Rice crackers and having some tea.
Stella: Well due, she can tell that much!
Foxy: You've done well to make it this far! But now that you're here, perhaps I should be congratulating myself instead. You see, it was my plan to separate you three from the rest of the crew all along.
Nami: Luffy! I get but why us?
Foxy: Because you two are obviously the brains of the operation! With you and the captains out of the picture, the Straw Hats are good as done for! I bet those other goons will wipe themselves out long before I get to them!
Luffy: Mmm... That's a good plan... This could be bad. But het for now might as well fight!
Foxy: Right on, brother! That's what I like to hear!
Porche: Oh Yay! Does this mean we'll finally get our revenge on Straw Hat?
Nami: What are those things?
Stella: I've seen that one before, but forgot the name.
Foxy: It's Gorilla Puncher 13!
Stella: I know just didn't care.
Foxy: Now get ready! Here comes the Gorilla punch!
Luffy: You dealt with this one before. Leave it to me
Nami: Right
Foxy: I wouldn't do that if I were you Rubber Boy. Don't you know what happens when you touch the gloves?
Stella: I forgot to say they go on fire.
Luffy punched it only for his fist to catch on fire.
Both: Luffy.
Stella grabee Nami out of her spotm
Porche: You better not ingure me Mr. Donkey Kicket 18 I'm gonna stomp you silly!
Stella: Hey Nami it would be great if we had some water.
Nami: That's a good Idea!
She ran around creating Heat and Cool bubbles
Porche: You think your magic treat can beat us you're just plain crazy
Nami: All right here goes! Today's forecast is rain! Thunderstorm Tempo! She threw her weapon into the cloud.
The lighting shocks the two machines.
Foxy: Nice try, but it's gonna take more than a little crappy weather to bring down my Goriila Puncher!
It started to rain. You really are stupid, aren't you? If this thing can take punches and lightning, do you think a little rain can make any difference?
Luffy: We won't know until we try, right? Have it your way.
Foxy: Since you clearly don't have any common sense, I'll have to beat some into you! Gorilla Punch Golden Hit!
Luffy: Can't burn me now! He punches one into the machine. And wrapped around the machine.
Now Gum-Gum... Spinning Top! He crashed into Porche and Ham.
Foxy clothes were burned off.
They all flew up.
Man: Look, it's Boss! Did he beat Strae Hats?!
Foxy: Men, I've returned!
[Cheers] Yeah.
I got beat.
Sanji: See? Just like I said, you took too long
Zoro: And they finished the fight without us.
Sanji: The only reason we're late is cause you got lost!
Foxy: Hey Rubber boy. I lost fair Square to a fellow pirate, so you won't hear me complain. Skin me, turn me in, or do whatever you want.
Luffu: All right, then. In this case. Why don't you let them join your crew again?
Foxy: What? But they stole the sexy Foxy and stabbed me in the back!
I said I wouldn't complain so have it your way. All right, men. Straw Hat says you get a free pass, so that's how it's gonna be!
I'm going to change this part a little.
Sanji being him.
Man: No. We don't want to become Foxy.
Stella: I'm sorry when did we say it was a request? You're doing it and get this man out of our way
Man: Listen woman I wasn't talking to you.
Sanji: I gonna beat him
Zoro: Wait let her deal with this.
Stella took out her whip and used it om his face
The the crew saw blood.
Man: What was that for.
Stella: A little pay back for using it on Luffy.
Man: But that have spikes
Stella: Thats the point. She walked as she had her whip in hand. She the steps on his chest
Now I'm gonna prtend I didn't hear what I clearly just heard.
So what you're going to is join his crew and have Foxy as your capatin seeing how you lost the Davey Fight fair and square Oh I'm goning to use this whip on you untill the skin on your body turns into Fleash and bones won't know how long it takea but I have all the time in the world you have those two option and I'll be okay with eiether of those but If you vaule your life I'll choise the first one if I were you Do I make my self.
Man: Yes.
You can't tell me this man did not pee himself after hearing that
Sanji was turned on.
Uospp: She just as scary as Robin
Nami: I'm gald I'm not him.
Zoro: Damn right.
Okay Stella being Dominate hell yeah. Womder who else she would talk like that for.
They went their separate ways and The Foxy was still after them all because of Luffy drawing the flag.
Usopp: Hey guys! I think I see an island
Nami: Looks uninhadited to me.
Luffy: Ready the anchor! Let's go check it out!
Sanji: Find me some ingredients and I'll start cooking lunch!
Luffy: Hey! Sanji! We got fish and fruit and everything. It was easy!
All [cheers]
Luffy: Yummy
Sanji: It'd taste better if you didn't scarf it down!
Usopp:I figured you two wouldn't have any room left for dinner, since you guys finished off all the snacks on the ship.
Stella: Oh please we're just getting warmed up!
Sanji: That's not good. Since we've decimated half our supplies already.
Stella: Oh I'm sorry I didn't know
Sanji: It's okay stella-sama it was my fault for not having enough food for you.
Luffy:  I'm sorry.
Sanji: No your not.
Chopper: Robinz you better eat fast before all the food is gone
Robin: Just let me get to a stopping point first.
Chopper: Okay. But I heard that if you read too much you into a yucky bug. They call them bookworms.
Robin chuckled.
Stella gave Chopper a High Five.
Good one Chopper.
Foxy and the others were in a Mechanical Crab
The straw hats look at them
Ham: I hope they don't try to eat us.
Sanji: Is that who I think it is?
Usopp: Who else would be that stupid?
Nami: Don't these guys have anything better to do
Luffy: I caught a crab! Let's eat it!
Sanji: He's kidding, right?
Usopp: Nope and I think he's about to get a nasty surprise
They try to get away but Luffy crushes them
Wow, I can't believe you guys got eaten by that Big Crab that's pretty lame.
Stella: Get that thing out of your mouth.
Sanji: Let's back to our barbecue!
Luffy: All that crab bashing worked up my appetite
Stella: That isn't done cooking yet!
Luffy: Whatever still tastes good to me!
Porche: Come on, Boss, I want barbecue too!
Foxy: Well, too bad! We didn't come here to eat we came here to fight! But don't worry because soon we'll taste victory-- Sanji kicks him out of the way
Thank you for waiting, Mademoiselle!  I hope that my barbecue special is to your liking!
Porche: oh you bet
Sanji: Here you go. Help yourself!
Porche: This is positively scrumptious! Why don't you come to Boss ship and be our cook?
Sanji: Oh no! Don't tempt me! If you ask, I might have to say!
Zoro: Please by all means don't let me stop you.
Stella kicks Sanji into the ocean
Stop feeding the damn enemy Sanji. She goes and gets him out of the water
Zoro: Yeah that's my captain. He smiles.
The Foxy crew picked up The three of then
Nami: Come on guys! Let's go! We still need to stock up on some emergency supplies!
Stella: Wait for me, Nami-Swan!
Usopp: Hey, Chopper, did you find any new herbs to use?
Chopper: Mmmm. This place has all sorts of neat stuff. I got a good stock, But I'm still looking in because I missed something. Which reminds me, I noticed something was a few seconds ago. There's a little groove along the trail here I wonder what it is.
Usopp: oh, you're right that is weird. Looks like a bicycle or something came through here
Sanji: Come on, that doesn't make any sense. There's nobody else on the island. Why would there be bicycles?
Usopp: Yeah, that's a good point.
Luffy: Hey, check it out. We're almost through the jungle!
Luffy: Well, that's a letdown just look like a whole look nothing out here.
He's excited. Did I miss something?
Zoro: I donzt get it eaiter. Maybe he found some new herbs.
Chopper ran to the bolder
Luffy: Chooper you cheater! You were gonna hog that big mushroom all yo yourself, we're you? Get back here!
Chopper was then pushed back
Stella: Hey! What happened? Are you okay? She ran after him
Luffy: There must be something behind that rock.
Zoro: Come! Hurry!
Chopper: Whoa! You're not a mushroom!
Aokiji: Hmm? A raccon dog?
Chopper: Can't you see the antlers? I'm a reindeer!
Stella: We saw you fall. Are you hurt?
Luffy: Who the heck is that?
Zoro: What's going on?
Sanji: I dunno someone's here
Aokiji: Do you mind? I was sleeping.
Luffy: Did you hit my friend?
Usopp: Oh man that guy is huge! I thought we were alone on this island!
Robin: [Gapas] she falls down.
Crew[Huh]?
Zoro: Hey, is this guy an enemy?
Sanji: Who is he?
Nmai: if Robin's freaking out, then so am I!
Usopp: Something's wrong.
Aokiji: Look, I know you're surprised to see me but don't get so worked up. It's not like I came here on official orders or anything. It's a nice day, so I decided to go for a ride.
Zoro: Orders, Huh? And who are you working for?
Robin: He's a marine. Not only that, he's known as one of the World Government's ultimate powerhouse.
Luffy: Fot real.
Robin: I'm afraid so. This is Admiral Aokiji from Navy Headquarters.
Aokiji: My my, you've grown into quite the lovely lady haven't you? Nico Robin.
TØ BE CØNTIUED