Glitch... (LOTB)

Legend of the Balancers fanfiction.

Legend of the Balancers by Balancer Productions on YouTube(I'm warning you, my grammar is not good +swearing).

I had been walking around the Balancer village, trying to check up on everyone before I visited the graveyard. But before I was able to visit the graveyard there was a loud BANG, which wasn't normal at all. I ran over to what the noise was and- "What...?" I said with pure panic, fear, and confusion in my voice. It was the person that Codey had warned me about, Glitch... He had killed Nether, Over, End, and Under while they were arguing about who had the best dimension. 'Oh no no no no no... This can't be possible.' I thought as I remained frozen, 'they can't be dead... They can't...' I thought once more. "I see someone didn't expect me to show up. Isn't that right, Light Steve?" The way Glitch said my name sent chills down my spine... "How are you here?" I said as I tried to maintain my composure, failing to do so though. "Isn't it obvious? I'm more powerful than Codey." Glitch said, obviously lying as I knew that he and Codey were at the same power level. "Liar." I said bluntly, still trying to process everything that was happening but failing miserably. "Now, now, Light Steve. No need to be so hostile." Glitch spoke again before teleporting in front of me, his voice still managed to send shivers down my spine. The other Balancers had gathered around the scene, and Spirit was trying to revive End, Over, Nether, and Under while Glitch was focused on me. But then Codey appeared and blasted Glitch away from my village. "Codey?!" I said in surprise, yet also relief. Codey revived End, Over, Nether, and Under before speaking. "How'd death feel?" Codey said to the dimensional Balancers that he just revived. "Not good..." Over said as he stood up and helped End and Nether up, Under refused his help. "I think all of us can say that..." End said, his usual calm and stoic demeanor unusually shaken. "Your buddy Balance here has died, what, five- no six-ish times?" Codey said as he pointed at me. "Yea, no shit. That's pretty obvious by the amount of trauma Light- I mean Balance has." Time said with his usual chill demeanor. "Damn, Balance, I didn't expect you to have smart friends with how stupid you are." Codey said bluntly. "WOWWWWW." I said as I felt a bit offended. "You didn't need to say that, you know..." I muttered. "But what happened to Glitch? You just kinda blasted him away and he hasn't come back." I spoke in a more formal tone. "Eh. I teleported him to a different multiverse, it'll be a bit before he gets back here." Codey said in his usual calm and careless voice. "At least we have a little bit of time." Time said as a pun. "Yea." I said through a soft chuckle at his humor in the dark times their world was in.