1 : black and blue

May 5th 1943 12:00 am

I was walking around the base when I saw someone who didn't look like he was from the base, and then someone came up behind me .And all I saw I a white cloth covering my mouth and nose and I knew what it was straight away and I tried to hold my breath as .long as I could and fight back, but as I took a deep breath in the last thing I can remember was a pair of two blue eyes, and I smiled on the person face.

A couple of hours later

I woke up in a dark room, my feet were tied to the legs of the chair, and my hand was tied behind my back, I looked around and saw someone it looked like a commander. i kept watching on him, and then he spoke, "So you're the greman spy that my man have be seen around the woods." He walks around me like a wild animal. Like how a predator would stock its prey, " You're not going to say anything, Durchdenwald. I'm not surprised." He just shakes his head , I say nothing until punched me in stomach, and I let out a grunt of pain and scrunched up my face. " Still nothing really, hm." I tried to catch my breath, but the commander pushed me on the eye ,then again to my stomach. And i started tasting blood. In my mouth, and I felt his hand tilt my. Chin up to look at him. "You are a stubborn girl, you know?" Then punched my nose, and it started bleeding. My head fell, and my vision went blurry, then I black out.

a couple of hors 7:00am

I woke up it was 7:00am that sun was up and heard man yell , people walking or running and aircrafts then I haerd a man voice next to me "I thought you would never wake up. How are you falling?" I look over a see man with the same blue eyes and smlie "your the one who kidnapped me. " I spoke up and looked at him he was reading a book, andy he doesn't care to look down at me"yep I'm the guy. Nice black eyes. My name is Robert Rosenthal, or roise. "i look around for my brother,"you brother. Fine, he with one of our navigators. " i nod and lay back my head like shit"man your commander has a punch good. "I said, closing my eyes. Where did he puch you? " Robert asks,Pit his book down. Now look at me, "my right eye,nose, and my stomach twice." He chuckled and had a cheeky smile."You get his bad side, Emilia".