20

-Y/n Pov-

I looked at the time and I shrugged my shoulders. I got in the shower washing all over my body.

Once I done I put on a robe. I grabbed a glass of Chardonnay.

As I sat down to relax, there was a knock at the door. I groaned placing my glass on the table.

I went to the door and It was Hardy, I tried to close the door but he block the door with his foot.

I walked away and he let himself in and I went over to sit down on my couch, he sat across from me.

H-Y/n.

Y-...

I sip on my drink and I looked at him.

H-thats how you want to do this?

Y-what Hardy?

He sighed.

H-look I know what I said was wrong and I am really sorry. I do want you happy but I felt like you were pushing aside my feelings.

Y-what about my feelings Hardy? If you were to go back to wife, I would literally have no one.

I said sitting down my cup. I crossed my legs and I sighed.

Y-ofc I care about you and your feelings. I jus-I don't know. Im sorry for not listening.

I said looking away, he came over to me and he grabbed my hand.

H-how about I make up for it?

Y-yeah? And what are you going to do?

H-well what if we have s£x under the moonlight after the event tonight?

I nodded my head smiling.

H-well I will come back to pick up, get ready.

He stood up kissing my head and I smiled at him as he walks away.

-Later That Night-

I am now ready for the event

I did my big one with this outfit

As I am gathering last minute things, there is a knock at the door.

I went to get it and it's Hardy, he looks so good.