Episode 1

So, in the ravaged city that was once Berlin, both Shellshock and Tempest, in their robot forms, are seen clashing against each other, with Shellshock holding his long gun as a bat, and Tempest holding his katana as both of them are locked in a tense struggle.

Shellshock: "Looks like ve have met yet again Tempest."

Tempest: "..."

Then, both Tempest and Shellshock starts clashing each other with their melee weapons, then, Shellshock activates his battle mask, covering up his skull-like face, then, he attaches his long gun to his 'X' shaped backpack and starts firing his long gun, the armor piercing shell, hurtling towards Tempest, but Tempest cuts of the AP Shell using his katana with ease, and as they were about to charge at each other, a portal appears, which causes them to stop and look at the portal.

Shellshock: "Vat ze? A portal?"

Tempest: "It sure i-

But before Tempest could finish, Shellshock disengages his battle mask and pushes him aside and charges into the portal.

Tempest: "Hey!"

Shellshock: "Auf wiedersehen dummkopf!"

Then, Shellshock entered the portal, with Tempest following suit, with grit determination on his face.

Meanwhile in the World of Azur Lane...

In the ocean in the distance of Pearl Harbor...

So! We can see the giant nine-tailed fox, who was about to devour the poor, unfortunate carrier as she closed her eyes, fearing that she will be finished off!

Cleveland: "Unicorn, noooo!!!"

Then, a meteor streaked slightly past the giant nine-tailed fox and past all of the shipgirls before impacting just a distance away from them. It also caught the attention of the nine-tailed fox.

Kaga: "What was that?"

Then, the IJN Yamato battleship resurfaces from the depths of the ocean, with the interior lights in the compass bridge and the conning tower, on. Surprisingly, no sign of any crew onboard...

Wales: "My, god."

Yamato: "Leave that girl alone. white nine tailed fox."

Kaga: "Grr! I'm not a nine tailed fox!"

Then, the IJN Yamato turns right and fires a full broadside at the giant nine tailed fox as the D3A Val bomber squadron take off, while Kaga proceeds to launch her aircrafts, meanwhile the full salvo destroyed the giant fox, as it collapses onto the ocean surface, dead. SO! The IJN Yamato proceeds to activate his anti-air defense systems and fires them at the aircrafts, shootin' em down, much to Kaga's shock.

Akagi: "Kaga, don't!"

Kaga: "How?!"

Yamato: "..."

Then, he fires an armor-piercing round which transforms into a arrow, piercing Kaga right in her chest.

Kaga: "AAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Akagi: "Kaga!"

Meanwhile back at the giant nine tailed fox it slowly vanishes.

Yamato: "..."

Meanwhile at the Ironblood base...

The scene shifts to the outside of the Ironblood base. SO! It is afternoon, and so, a meteor streaked down past the base, nearly missing the base, and as a result, impacting close to the empty space just a distance away.

Back at the sea near Pearl Harbor...

The scene is really focused back onto the sea near Pearl Harbor with the Azur Lane fleet against the 1st Carrier Division.