The book

GAIL'S POV

"Aya,Wake up!" someone shouted at me.Who the heck is this?
"Ugh.Go away,I'm still sleepy" I said
"Wake up,We need to go to the mall"
"No,I don't like,you go by yourself" I said,while trying to see who is this sleep wrecker.
Oh!It's my bestfriend slash cousin Riah ,Farrah Chanriah (Shanriya) Logan.
"Go away Riah,I'm not in the mood to do shopping" I said and get back to sleep
"No,Denaiara Gail Rivera!You're going with me,we need to buy things for our first day in college!So get up now sleepy head or else i'll be the one to kick your ass off the bed,Understand?" Oh no,Riah is going to kill me naaaa.So I decided to get up and take the shower.
"Whatever,Kasiii bakit we need to go pa there,pwede namang iutos nalang."
"What?You saying something,Aya?"
"Wala!I said I'm going to take a shower na.

RIAH'S POV
Hi!I'm Farrah Chanriah Logan,17 years of age. Aya's Cousin. Me and Aya are like sisters cause since 2 years old lagi na kaming magkasama.My mom and Aya's father are siblings.Aya is scared sakin when i call her in her full name.Hihi.

I went to Aya's place because tomorrow is the first day of our college life 😍
Yiiiiie I'm so excited naaaa 😁 Ang tagal nga lang maligo ni Aya,Kainis ha?Hello it's been an hour since pumasok sya sa bathroom.So i decided na katukin na sya.
"Aya move faster please!"
"I'm finished na!Wait for me nalang sa baba"
"Okay.I'm going"

GAIL'S POV
And we're sa RG Mall actually our family owns it.And my cousin,keeps on walking and walking,I'm tired na 😓
"Aya look at this dress,so pretty right?"
"Just pick one and let's go na,arte mo kasi"I said then she pouted when I saw the bookstore i decided to go there.
"Riah,Go lang ako sa bookstore,you go nalang there after you shop."
Titignan ko lang kung meron na yung books na gusto ko.I went to the book section and to my surprise the book is available na and only one copy left.When I was about to grab it.
"Oooops,Sorry miss,I got it first"
Who the heck is this guy,he don't have the right to get that.
"Excuse me i saw it first ,Give me that book cause it's mine"
"You saw it first but sadly i GOT it first so its MINE" the jerk said.
"Give me that" and i tried to steal it away from him but he raised his hand together with the book.The i jumped and keep on jumping to get it.
"Give it back to me,Jerk.Give it back"
"Uh uh,jerk pala huh?"
Then he went to the cashier and paid it.
"You!Give it back to me or else..."

RIAH'S POV
"YOU!Give it back to me or else..."
Oh no!That's Aya.So I quickly grab the shopping bags and went to the store.I saw her standing infront of a boy in the cashier holding a "The Scorch Trials" Book.Oh no,Kaya naman pala,That was her favorite.
"Aya let's go!"
"No,not until he gave it back to me"
"But i already bought it missy,Sorry not sorry"The hot guy said.
"Well I can void it,so give it back to me"
No!She's gonna be a devil again or maybe she will fire the employees infront of the people.No one should know that we are owners of the mall except for all the employees of course.
"Denaiara,I said let's go,Guard you bring her out now."
Then the guards pull her out while she is still shouting.
"You shouldn't have do that,Riah,I want that book,I fuckin' want that book"
She is just keep on shouting about the book all the time while we're on our way home.