➶-͙˚ zero

𝔰𝔦𝔵 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔯𝔠

𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

Was.... this also fated?

I gaped my mouth, eyes slightly widening at scene.

Why the is there a human here... here in netherworld?

Taking my gaze off to the mirror, I step outside my place and observe the red scenery of the netherworld.

“The world sure is small huh, but to those who understand it... is quite large”

A magic circle appear below me forming a pattern, a dark mist start to sway as if there is a wind.

“This world... before you fully understand it, there isn't only one!”

I stop myself from taking the life away from the plants when I felt someone infiltrate my area. I immediately teleported to my hatch room only to find the bed of three demonic beast disappear.

“Maru, Moro, an outsider entered my place.”

“We caught them master.”

I walk to the black mist and seat on my chair. Looking at the six devils who looks at me in emotion that I can't name.

“Now choose, die decided by fate or die by my hand. You'll die either way.”

“Can you spare them for me? In exchange I'll give you a weapon.”

I look up only to see something unpleasant.

“Tsk, Baal.”

I glance at him, my face showing that I'm clearly displeased that he's here. I point my kiseru with some smoke dancing on it to the six devils. He smirks.

“Maru, Moro, unleashed them.”

“Yes, master”

I gazed at Baal and lick my lips.

“You know the payment is... something valuable to you.”

He walk towards me and caresses my cheek.

“Sorry but I don't have something that I treasure dearly, so accept this little gift instead.”

He gesture something with his hand and it's a witch craft wand.

I purse my lips before looking at him blankly

“Dismiss”

Flicking my hand to them, I send them lots of butterflies that throw them outside. I lean on my chair and tilt my head sideways, forgetting about the possibility that they took my demonic beasts.

“Maru, Moro, find my beast eggs, it's missing.”

”

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -