Stranger.

It was an ordinary sunny day in Yogam, Jien had nothing to do as usual, she had no friends and was not liked at school.
Morning.
Jien woke up from falling out of bed.
- Ay - the red-haired one screamed.
Scratching her head, she picked up the phone and looked at the time 08:38.
Jien got up and went to cook, she made scrambled eggs with bacon, she ate with pleasure, put the plate in the sink and only now she noticed that the refrigerator was empty.
She went to get dressed
Dressed:

Taking a bag with me, I put my wallet, phone, headphones and a book there and went to the storeOn the way, she bumped into a dark-haired guy - Watch where you're going! The dark-haired man shouted the girl just didn't say anything and quickly ente...

On the way, she bumped into a dark-haired guy
- Watch where you're going! The dark-haired man shouted
the girl just didn't say anything and quickly entered the store.
The red-haired woman went into the store, bought food and all sorts of goodies, went home with a smile, when she came, she laid out the food and quickly changed into home clothes. She got bored and downloaded a dating site wanting to find a friend there. After 18 minutes, she came across a cool girl, they immediately became friends, she offered to meet today near the park at 17:10, Jien agreed and happily looked at the time it was 15:23, she cooked a meal and went to lie on the bed. After looking at the time, it was already 16:02, she jumped up and ran to get dressed.