Chapter 2: The Kingdom Vs Heath and Eddie

Jen is in their locker room scrolling through her Instagram as she comes across a photo of Kenny and The Bucks, she sighs before looking through it more as Mike and Matt went to see Scott about their upcoming tag match.

Once they came back Mike sat next to Jen as she smiled as they talked about random stuff, with Mike placing an arm around her shoulder just as the rest of the group arrived.

Elsewhere Eddie, Alisha and Heath was talking about the match as he still couldn't believe that most of his friends were back, he used to be extremely close with Jen, Maria and The Kingdom back in his ROH days.

"Ed" Alisha says as Eddie did blanked out on them for a good few minutes before eventually getting back into the conversation of how they were going to do this match, it was very clear that The Kingdom had the advantage since they were together for a long time.

Eddie wondered how Jen is doing after the altercation she had with Kenny years prior, yes he was one of the few people who knew about it with the others being of course Maria and The Kingdom. He doubts that even The Elite knows what truly went on.

****

"C'mon guys" Jen says banging on the mat as Eddie was the one who got the advantage over Taven which was something that the group absolutely hated, the crowd however was cheering on for Eddie but Jen had a plan.

An idea that would totally change Impact Wrestling, she was hoping to turn Eddie against the company she knows that it'll definitely not happen with him being beloved by the fans but she would definitely love it if it did.

Frustrated Jen got on the ring apron yelling at the referee as Maria and the rest of the now Honor No More group got involved in match, Jen got down as they stopped.

Taven tagged in Bennett as they use Hail Mary for the pin and the victory "the winners of the match Mike Bennett and Matt Taven, The Kingdom" the crowd booed as Jen entered the ring with help from Taven.

Jennifer and Mike kissed in the ring which caused more boos then she hugged Taven as they celebrated their victory, Eddie was on the floor still recovering as he watched them celebrate.

Author's Note:

So, Jen is already coming up with a plan for Eddie? Also he knows about the incident back in NJPW between her and Kenny???