♡1♡

In OBEROI Empires,
Here the CEO was sitting all in his glory for the meeting in the meeting room....

He was listening to the explanation given by his Secretary(cum wife) CHANCHAL......

How skillfully she was explaining the merits and demerits...how skillfully she was convincing the clients....how skillfully the clients convinced and said to the deal...

Client:- Congratulations VIVAAN OBEROI..the deal the final ..now we are partners...

The CEO handshaked with his client....

He dismissed the meeting and went to his cabin....

Vivaan's pov

Hello, first of all...lemme introduce my self....I am the great VIVAAN OBEROI CEO of Oberoi Empires.....I am 25 years old....

Bass that's it...not any more introduction of me....

I am impressed by my secretary by her skills of convincing the clients....ummh...ummh...yaa...
She is my wife too...but not that I wanted her to be my wife...

We knew each other from the college time ...but never talked with each other....we don't know each other as the best friends know each other....

At first place ...I wasn't suppose to marry her...it was her sister Reema with whom my alliance was fixed but she ran away .....and as my parents told I married Chanchal.... forsake of my parents....

Chanchal was working with me from last 2 years... no doubt...she is amazing employee...she is my secretary from starting....she works very well....

Lemme tell you....we don't Behave like husband and wife okay....in office she is my employee and infront of parents we are like couple...but behind the door of my room we are strangers...not more than that....
We haven't even yet disclosed our Marriage in office....no one knows that she is my wife....and ofcourse it was mutual decision...

And also..

Someone knocked on the door...

Pov ends

Vivaan:- Come in

Chanchal entered....

Chanchal:- sir...
Vivaan glared at her...
(Vivaan has said chanchal to call her by his name whenever they are alone and infront of employees asked her to call him sir)

Chanchal:- I mean...viv... vivaan....this are the details....Of this meeting and I checked it twice..if any mistake let me know....

Vivaan:- yeah...

He checked the File once....and said:- Here .. its mistake...in the accounts...and also in the name of the client....It's Mr. Chirag and not Chirav

Chanchal:- I think you have some problem with your eyes...Go and get checked the number of your specs....The client's name is Chirav only... didn't you see his sign in the paper?

Vivaan:- what tha actual hell!!How can you talk to your boss like that!

Chanchal:- sir, If my boss does any kind of mistake...it's my responsibility to tell him that he is wrong or doing mistake....
Jaise aap Hume samjhate hai... bilkul waise....it you are done reading please call me...I will let you know the further schedule.... Thank you!

And she went away... leaving the frustrated Vivaan alone...

Hope you like the chapter ❤️
Please do vote ⭐ and comment 💬 your views on the chapter! ❤️
Bye till next update 😊

Thank you!❤️🎀