◖ Chapter - 11 ◗  

Thank you so muchhhh..for all the votes and comments ♡

★Add this story to your reading list so that you can get the update about the next chapter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
AUTHOR'S POV :

In Suryavanshi's Palace:

It's been six months to their marriage. Their bond was growing stronger than each passing days.

They were getting closer day by day.

Sleeping together in each other's arms was their favorite thing, and kissing Shehnaaz's forehead, palms, fingers, feet was Sidharth's habit.

His most favorite thing was to snuggled in the crook of her neck and gave her wet kisses there.

Whenever he used to talk about having kids with her, she blushed .

She also felt shy when he intentionally came naked to the room after taking bath only wearing a towel below.

Shehnaaz realised her love for Sidharth , but she was too shy to say that. The way he always take side of her in front of his family melts her heart and she felt more for him.

The way he cared for her and always compliment her " Naaz, aap bahut khubsurat lag rahi hain "

No matter how much he said that line but it always made her blushed.

Whereas her only best friend, Kusha is back to her. This was only possible due to her dearest husband.

He made his Dadi convinced and kept her back as Shehnaaz 's Dasi again.

This made her very happy .

Their life was full of happiness.

But they say " The truth of life is full of joy and full of great sorrow, but you can't have one without the other.. "

Likewise his Dadi and His wives weren't living a chance to humiliate her in his absence.

But Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz.. Neither She replied back to them nor she told all this to Sidharth.

But little did he knew that behind his back something was really happening as whenever he returned Palace from his work.. Everytime he saw her being sad or wiping her tears secretly sitting in the balcony looking at the sky.

He always asked her about that but she always replied something rubbish or sometimes she said that she missed her father a lot.

...........

Shehnaaz woke up early in the morning and got ready quickly because today she had to go with Sidharth to see some children who were orphans in their state.

She wore a ravishing blue lehenga.

In Ratnapur, there was a orphanage named as " The Ratnas "

In Ratnapur, there was a orphanage named as " The Ratnas " .

It was built by Sidharth Suryavanshi as from the childhood he wanted to give the orphans a home which would be full of love and care.

........

" Naaz "

" Ji "

" Aap bahut khubsurat lag rahi hain "

" Sukriya " She blushed.

They passed by the hall where his Dadi and his wives were present making some planning plotting against Shehnaaz. But they immediately stopped when they saw them walking down stairs.

" Kahan jaa rahe hain aap? "

" The Ratnas "

" Achhaa.. Thik hain.. "

He started to leave along with Shehnaaz.

But her Dadi words stopped them.

" Tum kahan jaa rahi ho? Han?..tumne abhhi tak kahan bhi nahii banaya..hm? "

" Shehnaaz mere saath jaa rahi hain "

" Par kyun? "

" Kyun ka kya matlab..? "

" Wo agar chali jayegi to khana kon banayega "

" Kyun? Yahan par naukar nahi hai kya?? "

" Par jabse wo aayi hai tabse wo hii banati hainn khana ishi liye maine sabko chhuti dia haii "

He glared at Shehnaaz , and then at his Dadi.

" Aabse aisa nahi hoga " He shouted loudly.

" Shehnaaz koii kaam nahi karegiii.. Aaur ye baat sab kaan kholke sunlo " He declared angrily.

" Aaur aap " Pointed at his Dadi.

" Aagr itna hi khaane ka maan hain to ye sab jo aapke paas khaadi hain na to wo bhii aapki bahuyein hi hainn to unko kehke khana baniye aur khaiiyee " Said Sidharth .

He holded her hand and took her with him without giving a look to his Dadi and his other wives who were burning in jealousy looking at their holding hands.

.......

They were in his black Rolls-Royce La Rose Noire Droptail.

,

,

Sidharth was driving the car himself.

He was really very much pissed off since the incident happened.

Shehnaaz was a little scared as he was not even looking at her or smiling at her or talking to her like everytime he did.

She gained a little confidence and asked him slowly, " Aap naraz hain? "

He glared at her.. but didn't said anything making her more scared.

Tears started to form in the corner of her eyes but she wiped it immediately as they fell off.

She looked outside the car's window and started admired the nature's beauty.

Sidharth noticed her tears , he so wanted to wiped it but he stayed still.

.......

They were finally at " The Ratnas " .

He parked the car and got down.

He opened the door of the passenger seat and  gave his hand to her so that she can get down.

No matter how much upset or angry he might be upon her, his love and care towards her will always be there.

She held his hand and they moved forward.

*************************************************

Pictures credit : PINTEREST

How is the chapter??