Chapter 2. | The Fight

When I woke I found myself on a meadow.

I didn't know exactly.

I looked around. There were gold and white feathers all over the place.
Some of them still fell to the ground.

Slightly confused, I looked around and winced as I felt pain.

It turns out that my wings were losing their feathers.

Not only that, but God took them away from me when he banished me, so that I would never be able to return to heaven.

I wept bitterly as I saw them lying besides me.

Now I had nothing except those stupid horns.

God (Chuck) was a real bastard to me after all that time.

Though he had always been one, even when he discovered me in a parallel universe where he had come to visit his own work.

I slowly recovered from the shock and got up.

I am sure there was a solution for my wings.

...

The sun was going down. It looked beautiful.

I've never seen anything so beautiful.

My snow-white hair was blowing in the wind, when suddenly I heard strange noises nearby.

"Come on! Will you give up, old man?"

"Never!"

It sounded like a fight.

I decided to follow the sound.

Hiding behind a bush, I saw a man in black clothes and a muscular figure.

"You know you can't beat me," said the human, pulling out a long sword.

"I know, but I can at least try, asshole!" the other man replied, pulling out a silver blade.

They were ridden together.

It was hard to tell who won and who didn't, but when it was over, the winner stood in front of the loser.

"It's not over yet," he said, and disappeared, leaving the other person on the ground.

It looked as if the person had been badly injured in the fight. But what can I say, I have no idea.

~