The troublemaker

Zzzzzzzzzzz......zzzzzzzzzz......

Yo! Dude, where are you right now. Come on, don't forget we have a match today. And we can't let that fucker Louise win. Hmmm.....coming. After thirty minutes minutes, a bike stood in front of Bangkok patana school. Bright bright.......that fucker arrives.

Soon, the whole stadium filled with cheer and hoots when Bright slams the volleyball over the net, scoring the winning point against Aaron

The gym erupts in cheers as Bright's teammates engulf him in jubilation, while Aaron, gritting his teeth, offers a begrudging nod of acknowledgement across the court.

The final whistle blows, and the gymnasium erupts into a mix of cheers and groans. Bright stands victorious, his team jubilant around him, while Aaron, across the court, seethes with frustration.

As the crowd begins to disperse, Aaron approaches Bright with a sneer.

AARON (smirking) Hey, Bright. Heard your stepmom pay a visit to the principal's office. Guess she's quite popular there, huh? Maybe she's got a side hustle.

Bright's jaw tightens, his fists clenching at his sides. The mention of his mom strikes a nerve, but before he can respond, Aaron continues with a mocking laugh. Bet the principal likes her company.

Bright's anger boils over, and in a flash, he swings a punch at Aaron's face. The blow connects, and Aaron staggers back, his own fists clenched in retaliation. They exchange heated words as they circle each other, the tension palpable.

BRIGHT (fiercely) How dare you insult my mom, you fucker!Aaron charges forward, and the two boys grapple, exchanging punches in a flurry of aggression Bright's training kicks in, and he lands several solid blows on Aaron, each one fueled by rage and protectiveness.Suddenly, a deep, commanding voice cuts through the chaos.

Suddenly, a deep, commanding voice cuts through the chaos

WIN METAWIN (roaring) Bright! Aaron! In my office. Now!The gym falls silent as Win Metawin, the formidable principal known for his no-nonsensdemeanouror, steps forward. Bright's heart sinks as he meets Win's steely gaze, knowing the consequences of his actions are about to unfold.

Bright and Aaron exchange one last glare before reluctantly following Win out of the gym, the weight of Win's presence sending a chill down Bright's spine. This confrontation, far from over, leaves lingering tension in its wake.

What happened to both of you. You are class 11th students.  Still behave like a 2nd class kids. Are you even serious? Win yelled.. Bright hangs his head low. But flinch due to yelling. Tears welled in his eyes, but he controlled.  I didn't do anything. This fucker starts before....behave bright. And you, Aaron, if you ever pull a stunt like this in this school again. You will be restigated. Understand! GO....

After this, he gives a death glare to Aaron and leaves...Win left a sigh. And shook his head in denial. A black Mercedes is standing outside the school.

Soon, a boy sits inside the car. I told you not to create problems, didn't I. But P,win I didn't do it. He calls my stepmom prostitute or whore. How can I hear it. Intact no one can. He didn't have any right. No women deserve this kind of name.

I understand, darling, but you have to understand too. Now it's time for punishment baby..P,win whT arr yo y u doin'..ummm bright got cut by a sudden kiss. He didn't open his mouth, but Win bite his lower teeth, and he opens his mouth. The kiss becomes deeper and hotter as Win is exploring all corners of bright mouth. P'win, mmmm..... he hits win with his fits....but win grabs his hairs. Soon tears welled in his eyes. His breathing became uneasy...P' P Plwease....ahhh....After fifteen minutes Win let go Bright.

You are so yummy darling. I can't get enough of you. Bright blushed. Pervert....your pervert.....shall we go......yeses. ....let's goooooooo.....

Hi guys... this is my new story. I hope you like this.