Masquerade Ball

Chaps playlist:
Stray heart by Greenday
....................

I haven't slep in days, all I did was hire one of the whole districts best hackers, but knowone had a clue to who I was talking to or in what place did he call me. This is very frustrating me.

The part of me wanted to call Neo but I still didn't have the guts to, so here I am staring at my phone like I'm just again, waiting for him and I wish he'd call me again. I miss him.

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

"Come in!" I shout

The door gently opened and I saw a tall guy with dark chocolate brown hair and hazel colored furious eyes in a tuxedo.
He smiled at me, "Hey sis, get dressed. Masquerade ball, were invited. Sir. Corson wants to see us, *he looks down the floor with his eyes that's looking worried and sad* he wants Dom with us." He said in an disappointed tone. He rubbed his forehead, while I process the last sentence he said. This can't happen, Dom can't go. He's too young for the job, I don't want my brother to be a killed or to kill. I never wanted my life to be like this, if only the Seneca mafia didn't kill important persons
in my family they would never be so outnumbered. They could have killed me and Vin, just not dad, Jr., and kuya. They're fuckin stupid.
If they didn't kill dad and kuya, Neo wouldn't die. They're all really stupid, and this is really frustrating me.

It took me a little more minutes
before I finally stood up. I snatched clothes in my closet and ended up wearing:
Brown channel leather jacket, pure black tank top, gray tube top (inside the tank top), black jeans, and black converse. Sorry, I don't do dresses they may like me though I don't like them. I went down stairs and gave an cold expression to my extremely handsome siblings in a tuxedo.

The guy sitting in the couch with his dark chocolate brown hair, furious hazel colored eyes, masculine aura, high cheekbones, long eyelashes, and thin lips is my matured brother Vin Shaw.
While the young and handsome teenager near the table with his
Pure black hair, tall high, muscled body, dark brown eyes, long eyelashes, and thin lips he had in him made him look like young forever. He exactly looks like dad, for that's what mom told me. Jr. Always reminds us of dad, that's why we love him and are protective of him, cause, he's the only thing we've got.

I felt the two smirked at me once they saw me again, "Sis, I forgot." Dom handed me a shopping bag from Prada, Lacoste, and Gucci ......great, just great!
I stuck out my tongue and said,
"No way dudes, this is what your gonna make me wear?! Well damn! I am not gonna wear this shit!" I protest. The two boys laugh until their guts ached then Vin managed to say, "Dude! *points at me* that is real shit! Hahahahahahhahaha!" He laughs out. I frowned and went up stairs, my pride just got stepped on.

#
After 30 mins

I stepped down stairs as the boys just looked at me though they were smirking and amazed.
The black tube silk dress made my cleavage more noticed and so was my slim body, the silk dress ended to the bottom of these Gucci heels I'm wearing, while carrying this damn Lacoste bag. As I finally got down stairs I felt someone place a cold thing that's around my neck, I took a look through what's the cold thing and my jaw literally dropped open. It's made of diamonds. I look at my back and I saw Vin in a grin. "Thanks." Was the only thing I said, and he smiled.
"Lets go?" I ask.
The boys smirks grew wider,
"Yeah, but haven't I told you yet?
We need dates!" Dom shouts happily, damn them.
I faced Vin with my hands placed in my waist, "Vin, you didn't tell me about this.. whose my date?" I ask in a cold tone

"Its a surprise sis."

#
After an hour

[Tagalog]