Chapter 3: to the Heaven

**Warning:**

This story contains mature content intended for adults only (18+). It includes explicit scenes of violence, strong language, and sexual content. Reader discretion is advised. The content is not suitable for children or sensitive readers. Read at your own risk.

He pulled my dress together with my underwear. I just bit my lower lip and raised my butt to help him remove my dress. I gasped when he just ripped my dress and threw it on the floor. Walang kahirap-hirap niyang napunit ang suot ko, pati bra ko basta na lang niya kinalas.

Napahawak na lang ako sa matigas na dibdib niya nang siilin niya ng halik ang labi ko. His lips were rough and desperate. He's giving me angry kisses. He cupped my cheeks as if he doesn't want me to escape from his hungry kisses, I have no intention to do that though. I don't mind having swollen lips after this.

"Hmm..." I moaned when he hardly bit my lower lip. I tasted the metallic taste from it. Mukhang nagkasugat na. Giovanni just licked my lower lip and sucked it. I moaned against his lips and hugged his nape. Damn... This is so hot.

He invaded my mouth with his tongue. I trembled under him when I felt his hand fondling my bosom. I felt the familiar sensation gripped on me. He pinched my nipples and twisted it between his fingers as he fucked my mouth with his tongue. I grunted and gripped his broad shoulders. He nibbled on my lips, then licked and sucked it. I can feel my lips getting numb because of his rough kiss.

"Ah..." My lips parted when he finally ended the kiss. I was catching my breath.

I looked at him with my drunk-like eyes. Giovanni stared back, he stared at me as if I'm some kind of a prey... and he was the predator.

His kiss went down to my jaw. He gently bit the bone there before his kisses went down to my neck. I just moaned when I felt him leaving marks on my neck again. Hindi siya nakuntento sa isa, nakailang ulit pa.

"G-Giovanni..." I gasped when his hand went down to my core. He stared at me as his hand touched my soaking wet pussy.

"You got this wet from all that kissing, huh..." He kissed my lips then bit my left earlobe.
"Fucking naughty."

My legs quivered as I felt his hot breath on my ear. I almost moaned as it brought tingling sensation to my system.

"Aahhh..." I gripped his shoulders tighter when he his finger started playing with my clit. I gasped for air when he suddenly started rubbing it so hard... so rough. I cried and tried to move my hips away from him, but he just gripped my legs tighter, and rubbed on my clit harder.

"Gio! Aahh! T-that's too much!" I sniffled and bit my lower lip.

My eyes widened when he suddenly thrusts his pinky finger inside my hole, he continued rubbing on my clit with his thumb. I shouted when he put his whole pinky finger inside. His pinky finger is about the size of my index finger, maybe even longer or bigger.

"Aahhh! Ahh!" I spread my legs wider and bucked my hips. But Giovanni gripped my waist and stopped my hips from moving.

His fingers moved faster and rougher. I cried in so much pleasure, with a mix of pain when
he suddenly curled his pinky finger inside me. I came hard; my knees are shaking, and my eyes are full of tears. I haven't moved on from that orgasm yet, but Giovanni immediately removed his pinky finger then replaced it with two long and huge fingers. My eyes dilated and my back arched. My thighs quivered too much sensation.

Giovanni licked and sucked my nipples. He also left kiss marks there. I just cried helplessly under him; I realized I'm a slave for him.

Giovanni raised his head from my boobs and stared at my face as I cry in pleasure. He smirked and thrust his fingers faster. "That's it, whore. Show me how desperate you are... Show me how I make you lose your mind..." he whispered. He's dark amber eyes are staring at me with desire and lust in them.