𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

i wiped the blood of my nose as i walked down alleyways to alleyways till i was in the right place i needed to be. it was a long journey from where i was and i wasnt really prepared to be walking at this moment but if this thing is after my family i will do everything in my power to stop it, no matter what.

i looked up to see hawkins lab as i heard voices coming from two feet away from me, i hid behind a tree and peered over to see nancy and johnathan their car parked right outside the lab trying to find a way to get in, as i was about to walk away from the tree, steve, dustin, lucas and the ginger haired girl walked down to greet nancy and johnathan.

my blood boiled at the sight of her, what if he was talking about her with steve, what if she was the one who made will like this?

the group engaged in conversation as a loud growl came from further away, steve backed the three kids away holding his bat up as nancy held up a gun. i turned my head to see about seven demogorgons.

"i said get back!" steve shouted as nancys gun shot fired, it hit them not being able to put them to sleep as her gun was now empty. the lights on the car went off as i raised my hand in the air twisting the neck of the first one the head ending in front of the six as they backed up not knowing what the hell was going on.

blood ran down my eyes and nose as i pulled one of their heads off and slammed the other in the car before stabbing one in the back with a tree trunk, the adrenailine making my body fuel.  this wasnt me and i knew it something was going on with me. i made the lights on the car turn back on as i was very out of breath.

my face was covered in blood and so was my new outfit i looked up at the six who stood their in slight relief and shock. i panted as steve and max stood their in disbelief. "c-candy?" lucas and dustin said in unison as i went over to them both hugging them "w-we've missed you so so much." dustin cried as i smiled resting my head on both of their shoulders.

"can somebody tell me what on earth just happened here!" steve screamed out as i looked over at him and then to max "w-wow t-that was badass." she stuttered as i smiled slightly not responding "hi nancy." i smiled "hey you." she smiled back slightly hugging me.

"wheres will." i said before anyone could speak, my eyes fueled with anger wanting to destroy this thing from head to toe "in there." johnathan spoke pointing to the lab, as i nodded "stay here." i demanded as i wiped my forehead and cheeks with my sleeve.

"no! no, we're coming with you." dustin urged as nancy spoke "yes we are coming with." she spoke as i shook my head "no." i denied as i moved my hand making the rest mist from my hand open the white gate with a swift move. Before i could head in a car came rushing down the drive way as dustin pulled me away, my dad screamed for us to get in as i hopped in the front the ohters in the back.

i turned to my dad who was controlling the wheel but paused to look at me his face in fear, i broke down once i saw his face, i threw myself into his arms not caring if he was driving as i sobbed loudly into his shoulder "its okay, its okay sweetheart." he ran his fingers through my hair getting blood on his fingers but he didnt care.

"i killed them." i sobbed crying into his bloody gown that was no stained with my blood, sweat and tears "i know, its okay baby, its okay just breathe." as i continued to sob into his shoulder max turned to the three boys her heart racing with fear and confusion. she turned to lucas and dustin who had sad expressions on their face, her face was full of horror "'what just happened?' she mouthed to lucas and dustin, dustin didnt respond as lucas sadly smiled "welcome to the party." lucas spoke as the rest of the car ride was filled with silence.