𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔

we were all now back at joyce byers house, i sat on the couch a blanket wrapped around me, my eyes were red and puffy from crying as dustin sat with me wipping the blood out of my face and hair whilst holding my hand. i couldnt dare make eye contact with him in case he said something i didnt want to hear.

but at this circumstance he didnt want to overflow me with information, this moment in time i was super vulnerable and really only just wanted my sister who was no where to be seen. my eyes continuesly looked over to the couch where will was sleeping as johanthan stroked his hair, i knew that thing was controlling him and it was only a matter of time before it strikes again.

the house was covered in paper that was coloured tunnels i didnt know what it was but it has to do with something in this situation otherwise why would it be all over the house. i smiled at dustin who wiped under my nose.

 "dont want to get any boogers- thats disgusting im sorry." i let out a breathy laugh and shook my head "its fine." i smiled looking up at him "i still cant get used to those teeth." i shook my head "really? i thought you'd like them." he did that growl thing again making me cringe but slightly find it adorable. "your eyes are still red." dustin spoke as i sighed "are they?" i questioned as he nodded. 

"thats weird, they usually go away by now, maybe theyve gotten used to the fact being around all the time." i shrugged a few feet away from us was lucas and max watching me and dustin intensely. "s-so your saying her and el have powers too?" max asked lucas who nodded "yeah they're practically sisters, but not." lucas nodded once again, nancy placed her hand on johnathans shoulder in sympathy.

hopper was on the phone trying to reach anyone who can come out, me dustin, mike and lucas sat round the table as dustin stood next to me, once hop got off the phone dustin sighed "they didnt believe you did they?" "we'll see." hop responded as mike shouted "we'll see! We cant just sit here whilst those things are loose!" mike shouted out of anger as i held my head down slightly exhausted trying to get my energy back.

"we stay here and wait for help." hopper demanded "i can do it." i looked up my eyes intimidating "no!" his voice was stern and demanding as he rushed over to the room where joyce was in, i heard her boyfriend, bob passed away in that hospital. i was begining to get slightly worried where el was i didnt know where she came from so i didnt know if it was going to be a long journey or not but all i know is that she was coming back and i was happier than ever to see her.

we all sat in silence as i got up the three of them looking at where i was going, i went over to will as johnathan looked up nancy moving away, johnathan had tears in his eyes as he looked up to me "please can you do something, anything." he quietly sobbed, i sat on the ground taking will's hand and closed my eyes, the kitchen lights flickering on and off.

i didnt help the situation, i made it worse, not for will, but for me. i saw things i shouldnt, el's lifeless body on the floor, her throat was cut. laying next to an older woman who had the same face as me her head was thrown to the other side of the floor, next to her body was my dad and dustin and mike and spencer and lucas and will, everyone i ever cared about lay dead.

it must've be will whose mind i got into, its got to be something else. i opened my eyes immediately to see everyone staring. i shook my head, lying not being able to see anything as johnathan nodded "el can- i mean wouldve been able to do this. im so sorry." i sadly looked at wills mother and then hopper.

dustin brought me back to the table holding me in his arms, we stayed like that for a while i rested my head on his shoulder as i brought my knees to my chest, steve stood his hands resting on the counter tops, my mind continously going back to what i saw, it was knocking me sick. Mike stood up going over to a table picking up a rubix cube "did you guys know bob was the original founder of hawkins AV?" mike said smiling "really?" lucas asked as mike turned around.

he nodded "he petitioned the school to start it and everything, then he had a fundraiser for equipment. Mr clarke learned everything from him, pretty awesome right?" mike smiled as he made his way again over to the table "yeah." dustin and lucas said in unison as i smiled as much as i could, mike placed the rubix cube on the table in front of us.

"we cant let him die in vein." mike stated as dustin spoke "well what do you wanna do mike? we cant stop those demodogs on our own." dustin spoke as lucas finished his scentence "not without candy but it looks like her batteries dead and we all know what happened last time." lucas sighed "what happened last time?" max asked as they all ignored her.

she looked over to me in confusion as i played with my fingers "theres an army now." lucas said "an army of demodogs." "precisely." "his army." mike spoke, dustin sighed as steve held his head up "what do you mean?" everyone turned to mike as he repeated himself "his army! maybe if we can stop him, we can stop his army." i looked up at mike "mike wheeler your a genius." i gasped getting up from my seat.

i rummaged through wills drawings placing one piece of paper in front of everyone "the shadow monster." dustin spoke "it got will that day on the field." mike added "the doctor said it was a virus, like it affected him." i said as they all looked at me in confusion "how do you know that?" mike asked "trust me i know a lot more than you think." i looked at him as he stared at my eyes in fear, i sighed "and this virus its connecting him to the tunnels." max asked

"to the tunnels, the monsters, the upside down, everything." mike said "whoa whoa whoa, slow down, slow down." steve said "the shadow monsters inside everything, and if the vines feel something like pain, then so does will." mike continued as i went away into the kitchen as they talked.

i made myself a glass of water, my hand shaking as i put the glass to my lips, trying to regain my energy. dustin now had a book placing it on the table as hopper joined in this weird conversation.