1. Branch Transfer

{CRUEL SUMMER | TAYLOR SWIFT}

Time: When Asmi & Kavach were in the Eighth Standard

Asmi's Pov:

"Chal, chal fatafat uth, tera first-day haina aj South Bopal me" Papa said against my ear, I blinked my eyes to get out from the hold of sleep but failed as I slept a little more today as I was working on my project till midnight yesterday ."Asmi, get out of that lazy state and take a wash!" shouted mumma as she entered the room with two glass full of Bournvita milk."gooood moorniig" I murmured while yawning and kicked the sleeping figure beside me who was my good-for-nothing 20 months elder brother who was sleeping like a khumbhkaran. "aah..can't you let me sleep peacefully? Bitch"" no! Today is my first day as an intern in the South Bopal school I don't wanna get late because a piece of shit, you know-"I was going to continue my bhashan but dad interrupted "Enough fighting and cursing for today Ahaan get up and brush and Asmi I have filled your bucket so you can bath after brushing"

Ahaan marched towards the common bathroom on the floor and I went to the room's bathroom

After a quick bath, I put on my uniform and checked the time."sath bajke teen minute! Mummy mera lunch kaha hai?"I had to arrive at the school by 7:30. All this happened because of that Ahaan I will kill him when I return to Chandkheda but for now I'm tying my hair in a ponytail. After being dressed up we walked to the parking area. Mom slipped into the passenger seat beside Dad, while my brother and I settled in the back.

I reached my destination and now we are in the parking lot of the school I came out of the car, " Bye mumma, Bye papa" "Bye beta, And have fun on your first day." How can anyone have fun on their first day of the same school but still at a different school?

Students who achieved over 96% in 7th grade were eligible for internship opportunities at other branches. I don't understand the reason behind this policy. Can't students enroll in any branch of the school they prefer? Every year, students from 8th to 12th grade participate in internships. I got 97% no, 97.8 % in the 7th finals and Ahaan got 98.5 % but he declined the offer because he was committed to the Interschool Football competition, scheduled for the next 3 months.

We have three branches of our school in Ahmedabad. I am currently studying at the Chandkheda Center and I only have three months here, so I need to take my first unit test. Oh okay.

I knew that the class allotted to me was 8B but still, I went to the Discipline charge's cabin, who was Ms. Sindhu, she used to live beside us but after the divorce, she shifted to the society in which her parents lived.

"Can I get in?"

"Yes"

"Good morning, ma'am," I greeted her. "Morning," she replied with a smile. "Please have a seat, Ms. Ahuja," she continued. "Thank you," I replied. "Thank You for giving me your time, ma'am" I said when we had done talking about different formal things. She told me who was my class teacher for these 3 months, and also gave me the timetable for the day. Actually, the session had started in April but the months for the internship are June, July, and August.

August! that means I have to spend my birthday here? With no friends? I spent an entire year adjusting to Nisha, while she became comfortable with me in just one month. With these thoughts in mind, I proceeded towards my class.