3

Katys POV:
and suddenly...Shannon opened the door and said "Katy are u......here. I'm sorry for interrupting you guys." How could she ruin our moment like bish really? "No it's ok. Bye Katy. Have a great day."He said and hugged me. "Bye."I said and looked disappointed. I got in and looked Shannon straight in the eyes "I'm gonna tell you now everything. Sit down you woman who ruined my life seconds ago." I said.
"I am sorry. I was just worried." She replied. "Duh I'm a young lady between you're too old sought again."
After that I told her the whole story she had an adorable smile on her perfect face. Can I be her?
-
It's been a week since we didn't see each other, kinda sad but he texts me everyday. He sends me hearts and kiss emojis and it makes me feel in love with him even more.

I turned the TV on and watched HollywoodLife. Just asking myself what a shit they're saying again. "They are some rumors that Justin was dying his hair blonde, just to get Selena back? This is hilarious! This On-Off relationship gets intense and those rumours too! Will Selena get back with him just for blonde hair?" Oh my gosh this is stupid. I'm so sorry for Selena. "Stay tuned for news from Katy Perry and John Mayer!" OH GOD. Not this time. I wanted to keep it as a secret but nah! Fuck no, these bitches needed to ruin it. "Can I just have a normal life?" I yelled to myself. I got a call from...Angela.

"Hey Katy. Did u watch HollywoodLife?"

"Yes I did and it's hilarious and I'm not dating him. That's the worst part. They just can't shut up."

"You're right. Between good luck with your friendship with John. I know you like him that much."

"Aww thank you. I just got a knock on the door I gtg."

I walked to my door and opened it..

"Oh hi John. What are u doing here?"
I'm shocked though.

"Wanted to see your face, we didn't see each other for a week and it's kinda rough. Or don't u wanna see me?" He smirked.

"Sure I want to! Come in..." I blushed. Aw he's just too cute. "So what u wanna do...Katy what is that on your arm...?" He asked. Oh shit I forgot to cover my cuts. "Oh nothing..." I said and closed my wrist with my pillow. He took my hand and looked at my wrist. He looked sad when I started to cry. He hugged me and said "Stay Strong Katy. I know it was hard, I watched your movie, I've made the experience of losing anything. Life is like that, you have your ups and downs but...you learn from it. Sometimes you just need to let go of something you don't need! Katy...at the end it's gonna be okay, if it's not okay now than it's not the end..." His breath touched my skin. I just wanna kiss him right now but I can't. I started crying even more because of his words. This touched my heart. He is a good friend tbh.

He pulled back. "Now stop crying and let's have a good time." He smiled and wiped the tears from my face. "Let's just hang around, talk or play games...I wanna make you happy after what happened" He said. "Umm I have games in my room! Wait I'm gonna get them..." I fake smiled and walked upstairs. Oh my god can't believe that he saw my cuts...he definitely thinks I'm a...oh whatever.

Johns POV:
It's been 10 minutes and she's still not here. I decided to go to her room.
"Katy...?" no where to find. Hmmm.
"Wait I'm here..I was under my bed." She said. She handed me the games and we got downstairs.

We spend the day just goofing around,..It was nice. I admit. She is special, not like the others.

"John...Can you stay the night? I don't feel good. I have a headache and it hurts so bad. I can't do it alone." She said cute. "Sure I'm going to. You wanna go on a walk? Maybe your headache is gonna disappear because of the fresh air." I smiled and she agreed. "I just need to change into something casual because I'm in my sweatpants." She said awkwardly.

After 5 minutes she came downstairs. She's wearing black jeans and a pink sweater. Not even wondering.

We got out. "You wanna go to Starbucks?" She asked. "But it's too far away..."I answered. "Well you need it..." She smirked and slapped my stomach. "Fine but...." I started tickling her and she started to laugh. "John...I-I can't...breath" mkay than. I let go.

After fucking 30 minutes we arrived at Starbucks. We payed for our drinks and went home. Her home.

Katys POV:
We're finally at my home and we went upstairs. "You wanna sleep on the couch oooor...on my bed with me?" I asked shyly. "Your house. Your rules. The couch is not bothering me." He admitted. I changed into my pajamas and leaded him to my bed. Kinda sexual but I really don't care now.

He hugged me and I layed on his chest. Feeling his love for our friendship. He saved me now.
I slowly fell asleep in his arms.
-
I woke up and we were nose to nose. Oh my lord. His hands were on my hips and my arms on his back. Can we stay like that forever? Definitely not.
He's not my boyfriend. Got nothing to lose tho. I looked really sleepy. Really.

"Morning." He said with his sexy morning voice. "Morning" I replied.
"Let's get u-" I cut him off "No I don't feel good." and he stayed. He hugged me tighter. I'm save now. I don't wanna lose him. Never.

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I am busy. Hope you liked this chapter. No you won't because it sucks. I'm not a good writer🙆🏼💁🏼🙋🏼🌸Anyways...
Daily Reminder:You are perfect. I love you. Keep Staying Strong my luff💜