Chapter 19: "Custom night"

(Your house. Your room. 01:12 AM.)

3rd POV

You were sitting at the table typing some stuff on your computer for work, while you also had a few cans of energetics near you. This stuff should have taken a few more hours to make, and you thought you'll make them before you go to sleep. However, some3one had other plans for you.

Vanny: "(Y/N), you've been up for 2 hours than you should have been. You need to sleep." She said it as she appeared with the glitch on your bed.

Y/N: "Just a few more hours. I need this for work." You said it carelessly, wanting to finish this first before going to sleep. Vanny got annoyed with this answer, so she decided to make you go to sleep.

Vanny: "Nope, that won't do, dear." She said it as she got up, walked up to you and yanked you out of the chair by picking you up.

Y/N: "Hey! Put me down! I need to finish it!" You said it as you started trying to get out from her grip, but she was much stronger than you.

Vanny: "Shush now! You'll finish it tomorrow and no buts." She said it as she pressed some keys on the keyboard with her free hand, saving everything you did. Then she carried you to bed and laid you down on it.

Y/N: "But I need to finish it now!" You said it as you gently punched her on the chest like a child.

Vanny: "Nope. Right now, you need to sleep." She said it as she laid down beside you and hugged you, so you wouldn't get up and continued on working. You, of course, tried to get out from her grasp, but she wouldn't budge. In the end, you gave up and just laid there. "Stopped resisting I see. That's good." She said it as her hug tightened up, which made you move closer to her.

Y/N: "I don't get it. Why do you care so much?" You asked it in some confusion.

Vanny: "Because I love you." She said it as she patted you on the hand with her hand.

Y/N: "I get that, but what did you find in me? I'm a short, nerdy gamer, who also a billionaire. Most of the people would just go out with me, because of money, and--" You wanted to continue on bragging, but you got stopped by Vanny's finger against your lips.

Vanny: "Don't continue this. Those kind of people just don't see you behind all this money. The real you. Small, cute and a smart girl, who cares about her friends. That's what made me and others fall in love with you." She said it with the caring smile as she then kissed you on the forehead, which made you blush hard. "Now, you need to sleep, so be a good girl and close your eyes." She said it as she covered you and herself with the blanket. As she did that, you leaned up to her a little and closed your eyes. Soon enough, you fall asleep. Vanny smiled to herself as she heard your light snores, finding them cute.

Glitchtrap: 'Hey, Vanny! How things are going with our princess?' She said it through telepathy making Vanny's bunny ears perk up.

Vanny: 'She's asleep. Had to drag her to bed though.' She said it in her head knowing that Glitchtrap will hear her.

Glitchtrap: 'I see. Well, at least she's now asleep, so that's good.' She said it in some relief.

Vanny: 'And how's it going on your end?' She asked it in her head curiously.

Glitchtrap: 'Honestly, nothing interesting. First two alpha versions are just a collection of basic shaped maps with minimum gameplay, or even props.' She said it in a disappointed tone.

Vanny: 'I see, that's bad.' She said it in her head in a disappointed tone too.

Glitchtrap: 'Yeah, but I found one interesting thing. Cut content.' She said it making Vanny now curious.