One Love.

victim 27: cayden. age: 18.

([👖❗️❗️🗣️] means pants)

cayden had never heard of the resturaunt "Raising Canes." he assumed it was bad, cause no one ever talked about it. one day, he finally went tho.

==============================

Cayden had went up to the counter, looked around, and saw... a creature... it looked to be... about... 7'4" "well heya cayden!" cayden gasped and looked for any way out, but animatic had already grabbed his wrist. and... cayden colpen was never seen again.

===============================

when cayden woke up, he saw... objects? that were just walking around? the grass was green, flat... wait, flat? before he could examine anything else, animatic said "its YOUR TURN!" and shined a light that was red and white, right in his eyes.

===============================

Caynen felt woozy, as his arms and legs were thinning, becoming black lines that looked like twigs. his fingers morphing together to become 2 black spheres. "ugh..." he fell over, then his head... [SNAP.] it just snapped off of him. his neck though... it was... somewhat spared? but not really... his neck extended, and became clear. his whole body was changing shape. his legs were hit with the same treatment as his arms. now his clothes were becoming tight on him as his body was becoming more cylindrical, yet his [👖❗️❗️🗣️] just slid right off of him, he now had a face, his eyes were pitch white, and so was the inside of canen culp's mouth. he then vomitted out blood, everywhere. his shoulders had now become the top of him, and a brown liquid [either pepsi or coke] now filled him. "what... what am i...?" he said as he suddenly felt an electrical shock go through his [🗿], rendering him genderless, but he still felt like a male. "woah... what the...?" he noticed his voice change. instead of his stutter, he now had a cool, calm, somewhat dull voice. he then suddenly felt... very laid back... his hair was almost completely gone.

 his hair was almost completely gone

Cayden Colpen was now cane's cup. he still had his memories. "b- bleghhh..." "i hate watching it happen too..." popcorn said disheartendly, when canes cup began to feel a head splitting headache.

==============================

canes cup was losing some useless old memories, such as getting his first pet, him cooking for the first time... new memories filled those voids. memories like bioluminecenty giving him citric acid for his plant...

he had remembered winning a show called: object fool. and he remembered feeling "clean" after, he couldnt recall why...

"what are these memories?" he said to himself. animatic was already back in the human world, looking for his next victim.

MEANWHILE.

yoshi egg was talking about how HE was now a SHE, and how she used to be human, just like popcorn. popcorn also shared out her story.

next: RECAP!