𝐓𝐋 < 𝟗

𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒

𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐅𝐓. 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐇𝐎

"𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍' all night, I just wan see where yo head at." gee song along lowly as he drew a portrait of mimi, maybe he over did it with the date.. it's been 4 days since and she had been ignoring him.

"cause if we lovers why we scared? come jump in, come jump in, pop a perky this a 10. Let's stake out at the drury inn. We can fuck in the room and pretend that we on an island.. make sure our time well spent." he continued to sing as he sighed and threw the pencil. his sadness was slowly turning into anger.

Calling her again, he left a voice message. "Mimi you hurting me, mama. why can't we talk it out? did the date over do it? let me know some.." he trailed off as he held the phone for about 15 seconds pacing the room. "never mind Ni'Yumi. i'm done trying with you. ain nobody finna kiss your selfish ass! you not the only one going through shit Ni'Yumi ! stop acting like your problems that happened years ago make the world stop! shit keep going , shit keep moving! I'm tryna love your dumb ass and you won't let me! get over that shit man ! time don't stop for nobody. you hurting yourself more tryna prevent something you're not meant to prevent. you don't trust in God and that shit shows tremendously." he ended the voicemail and threw his phone before walking out his room slamming the door.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 gee found himself in the booth as he let the words flow out of him.

"Chasing paper, shawty gon and get paid. Don't try to save her, she don't wanna be saved. I might try again later i feel love overrated." he honestly spoke into the mic as a lone tear slipped down his face.

"I ain't been to sleep but I woke up faded, alright, i'm surprised we made it through the night, when i said i missed you, you said i miss you back. probably won an oscar man this bitch can act." gee slowly started to get mad, now feeling played if anything.

"you deserve the best and i know it, i don't deserve to stress over hoes. Give a bitch princess treatment, she gon try to treat you like a peasant fasho. then come around with sob stories bout how it feels to be low.."

"how it is all alone? first you here, now you gone.. let's make a deal since you so fuckin real, admit when you wrong."

"And at night I pray, God send me an angel, cause it wouldn't be safe falling inlove with a stranger, shawty, she don't wanna be saved. don't try to save her. I have no room to judge and so much to say, but can't blame her."

"got enough drama for a film, you ain't gotta practice your part. Don't ever think i'm in my feelings bout you, im just practicing art." he ended, downplaying his feelings. He felt a small weight lifted off his shoulders after explaining exactly how he felt. it was so much easier to express himself with a beat behind it.

"that shit was hard as fuck, who ever breaking your heart need to keep doing it." the producer nodded as gee stared at him plainly.