Chapter 2

I opened the heavy brown door that lead to my apartment. I walked in putting both of the grocery bags on the floor. I closed the door, and then started to stretch my arms, over exaggerate the pain. I looked over at my friend, who was surely reading a book on his desk. I smiled at his nerdiness.

"Oh hey Eren." He mumbled, turning a page.

"Hi." I replied, unloading the groceries.
As I took out the bread, I noticed the ripped bag of oranges. Suddenly I remembered the short man. Why was I so sad that he left? I took one of the oranges and rolled it in my hand. The short mans grip on the orange was so strong.....

"Hey Eren, you need some help?"

I looked over at Armin who was walking towards me. I realized I started daydreaming. "Oh yeah sure, thanks Armin."

Armin was always there for me. Sadly he was going to be moving out in a couple days. Boxes with furniture were scattered around the house. I looked over at my friend helping me out away groceries.

"Uh, Eren, is set hong bothering you?"

I looked over at Armin, confused. "No, why?"

Armin shrugged. "I don't know, it's just, you seem worried about something."

He's probably mentioning my sudden daydreaming about the short man. "Oh uh it's nothing. No big deal." I tried really hard to push out a smile. And then continued unloading groceries.

Out of the corner of my eyes I noticed Armin stop and look at me. "What is it Eren?"

I sighed. "Well today whilst I was walking home I dropped a bag of groceries and then this short little man with jet black hair...."

I realized I told him the whole story. I got way too into it. Armin shrugged and finally continued putting away groceries. "It was just an act of kindness Eren, don't be so bothered by it."

He was right; it was just an act of kindness.

It is late. Outside its cold and dark, not a nice atmosphere. Armin and I are watching tv together. "Armin what time is it?" I said lazily, as I stretched my arms.

Armin sighed and looked at his phone. "It's 22:46." I yawned. "Come Eren we should go to bed, we have school tomorrow!" I looked over at Armin.

"Oh come on Armin your no fun! Just one last episode ok?"

Armin looked frustrated. "Fine."