ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ ②

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

Hyunjin said goodbye to Chan walking towards the puppy-looking boy. Seungmin looked adorable. He was wearing a grey hoodie  and blue jeans.

"Hi." Seungmin chirped. Hyunjin noticed the youngers happy mood smiling. "Hey." The two continued walking in a comfortable silence. They reached the youngers house. Seungmin took out his key, unlocking the door.

"Hey sweetie—who's this?" Mrs.Kim questioned, eyeing the two. "Hello Mrs.Kim i'm Hyunjin, Seungmin's friend. He's tutoring me!" Hyunjin bowed showing a smile. Seungmin blushed after hearing that Hyunjin said that was his friend. 

Seungmin quickly shook off those thoughts, he probably just said that because he was in front of his mom.

"Oh please come inside!" Mrs.Kim beamed. Hyunjin walked in following Seungmin. "You can take off shoes or leave them on. Whatever you want sweetie." Hyunjin sent another smile taking off his shoes and walking into the living room.

"What can I get for you?" Mrs.Kim inquired. "I'll just have a water." Seungmin patted the empty space next to him on the couch. Hyunjin sat down taking out his math homework and textbooks.

Mrs.Kim placed two glasses of water on the table, sending a knowing smile to Seungmin. Seungmin sent her a hostile look, gesturing for her to go the master bedroom and hang out with his father.

"I'll leave you two to study. Hyunjin let me know if you need anything!" with one last look, Mrs.Kim left them alone. "Sorry about my mom. She's nosy." Seungmin said making Hyunjin laugh.

"It's okay. Your mom seems nice." Hyunjin chorused. "Yeah, let's start with Algebra 1." Seungmin received a groan from the older. "I suck at Algebra." Hyunjin dramatically slammed his head on the table.

"I know that its tricky but i'll guide you step by step." Seungmin stated, making Hyunjin pick his head up from the table.

Seungmin wrote an equation in his math notebook handing it over to Hyunjin. "Try to solve that."

𝐧+𝟐=𝟗𝐧+𝟐-𝟐=𝟗-𝟐𝐧=?

"What the heck does that mean?" Hyunjin exclaimed. Maybe he should stop falling asleep in class. Seungmin sighed running a hand through his blonde and black hair.

"Let's start from the basics."

:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

"Thanks Seungmin see you tomorrow!" Hyunjin cheered. He couldn't wait to study with Seungmin in the library.

"Cya!" Seungmin replied back.

With a smile he shut the door and was faced by his mom and dad with crossed arms."You like him don't you~" Mr.Kim teased. Seungmin blushed looking away.

"How did you know?" Seungmin asked, shocked.

"Please you were so obivoius, me and your father could pratically hear you smile from miles away." Mrs.Kim added.

"Mom!" Seungmin's face was bright red like a tomato. 

"I'll be in my room, good night!" Seungmin ran upstairs to his room. Flopping onto his bed. He then heard buzzes from his phone. He unlocked his phone looking at texts.

 Hyunjin

ty for helping me in math today

   sweet dreams! 

Seungmin

ur welcome

good night!

Seungmin blushed at the heart emoji. He was whipped for the older already. "Stop it Seungmin he probably doesn't like you."

a/n

srry for updating a week later i was quite busy this past week! i'll try to post another chapter today! <3