002

RAMI WOKE UP at 6:30 in the morning because they had school. woojin wasn't next to her, but she knew where he was. in the morning he'd always be at his easel painting before school started. she turned around to the other side and saw his back facing towards her as he made strokes of paint on his canvas. a smile crept up to her face as she watched the boy paint for a couple of minutes.

she missed waking up in the morning to the sight of woojin painting. art was something woojin was really passionate about. he was really talented at it too. although she was really happy, she was confused why he acted like he didn't ask her to come in months.

the girl slid clothing on before walking over too woojin. the boy looked back at the sound of footsteps and smiled as the girl walked towards him with his large shirt over her. "good morning. did you sleep well?" he asked making the girl tiredly nod.

"you look tired. go back to sleep." the boy said pushing her messy hair back from her face. the girl shook her head, "i have to get my uniform from home." she said wrapping her arms around him from behind and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"i'll take you. i'm almost ready, i just have to change." he said putting his paintbrush down.

woojin quickly changed into his uniform and drove to the girls house. he stopped in front of the large gates and they slowly opened for his car to pull in. "your parents aren't home?" he asked as he parked the car.

"they're in japan for work. they're coming back in a couple of days." she answered, "i'll be quick." she said before leaving the passenger seat.

rami quickly freshened up, changed to her uniform, then applied light makeup to her face. she headed downstairs and grabbed a snack for the two to eat and ran outside so they could make it to school on time.

"took you long enough." woojin joked.

"hey, i was pretty fast."

woojin and rami got out of his car and saw rian and yunseok at the entrance of the school building. they were just getting out of their cars, so the two headed towards them. rami swear she felt someone staring at her but she shook off the feeling. as they approached rian, rami looked at his hand which was wrapped.

"rian, what happened?" rami said motioning to his hand as they approached rian. the boy looked down at his hand, "nothing." the boy coldly answered making the girl roll her eyes at his stubbornness.

"oh? you guys came to school together?" yunseok grinned teasing the two. rami and woojin looked at each other before glaring at yunseok making his smile fade. "sorry." the boy quickly apologized.

"let's go." rian said tossing his bag over his shoulder as he started to walk into the building. the three others quickly followed behind him. ms. han was at the entrance and rami quickly smiled and greeted her before catching up with the boys.

the four headed into classes where she saw hera and jaei already inside. the girl waved to the two before taking her seat behind hera. the curious girl next to her turned around to talk to her. "you came late today. did you come with one of them?" hera asked.

"i came with woojin." the girl said making hera grin as she turned back to the front.

ms. han entered the classroom, "we have no special announcements. if anyone needs to change their classes, you have until the end of the week. let's make this semester and uneventful one, please. and with that, good luck with your classes today. class president, could you and i have a word,
please?" the class president got up and followed her outside.

hera, rami, bada, and yeji sat at the bleachers behind rian, yunseok, and woojin, who were in their football gear. the boys were talking about jaei. woojin was telling rian that him and jaei had some sort of falling out around his birthday party. rian seemed to have no idea why jaei was acting how she was.

"damn, man. sound like you should've given up trying to figure it out. you can spend years and never figure out why a girl's mad at you. they're insane." yunseok said. bada hit him in the back for saying that, "yah!"

he continued to ramble, "you could apologize. "i don't know what i did, but im wrong." that's when she'll come clean. "actually, okay this is why i was upset"—ah and even then you won't get it." the boy sighed.

"yunseok kinda has a point. go to her and say you're sorry. girls sometimes put their men through tests." hera said making rian's head turn to her, "what tests?" he asked.

"just to see if you'll say sorry to her. apologize. say you can't live without her. girls eat that up, trust me. right, rami?" woojin and rian turned to rami and saw her nod her head. "i probably would."

"even jaei?" rian asked.

"she's a girl, isn't she? i'll tell you what. let's have a party." hera said making rami's ears perk up at the word 'party', "at the vacation home. he can tell her there." hera suggested.

"yes! a party sounds great!" rami said excitedly.

"um, please tell me he's not actually going to sit there." yeri said making rami look up at kang ha walking up the stairs next to them. he was quickly dragged away by the other scholarship kids. yeri and rami looked at each other and shrugged.

after a while of talking about the party. the boys had to go to the field. before rian could go to the field, a happy kang ha made big strides towards them. the cleared his throat making the teens look at him in confusion.

"i've been here a few days but never got to say hi. you guys remember me? kang ha." the boy stuck his hand out to shake with a smile, "nice to meet you, kim rian." he said. woojin got up and went to the field. rian looked at kang ha's hand for a second before walking past him following woojin. the boys outstretch arm then dropped to his side.

"oh my god." yunseok sighed. the four girls let out a chuckle as the two boys walked past kang ha. "you're slacking off buddy. come get your boy" yunseok said threatening to hit chanmin, the scholarship kid, with his helmet.

"sorry, yunseok. you prick!" the boy pointed at kang ha, out of breath. it was clear him and the other scholarship kids had to run to pull kang ha away from them.

"oh my god! you pranked him, didn't you?" hera said to chanmin.

"oh, not a prank." the boy said forcing a smile onto his face,
but in his eyes he looked like he wanted to hit kang ha. "what did he tell you kang ha, hmm? that were these evil rich kids? and that were monsters that you'll have to suck up to us so we don't eat you alive?" rami asked.

"hmm?" kang ha said with his eyes wide confusion. wow, he really does look like a puppy rami thought.

"well, they were wrong. they were pranking you. yeah, we really should've had your party before you got hazed. you're coming right?" hera asked, "it's going to be your welcome party, okay? see you tomorrow. i'll send you a ride." hera said before they four of them stood up to leave.

"hope to see you there, kang ha." rami said as she passed kang ha.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
authors note

still haven't figured out if im gonna
keep woojin and ms han 😭