ONE

"My Prince," Olivia whispered as she stepped out of the ball room. He had led her out of the palace the moment their dance had ended. She made made an attempt to turn away but instead was dragged out the ball room. "My Prince, what is wrong? Where are we going?"

His highness, Regan Loverton paid no mind to her words and instead lead her through a garden maze. The tall foliage acted as walls, and statues at the ends of aisles were to the clue one had taken a wrong turn. She only noticed this as the Prince instinctively walked past every statued aisle and guided her to the center of the maze. A giant fountain twice her size glimmered under the moonlight. An angel sat atop the porcelain base, its trumpet spouted water into the pool below.

"Woah," she gasped. The Prince stopped and turned to her. "Olivia," he spoke urgently. Despite their masquerade masks they had discovered each other's identités the moment they locked eyes. Such was the fate of these lovers who always seemed to be pulled together by an invisible string. "Yes my prince?"

He pulled her close to him. "I have something to confess, and I do not need your answer quite this moment but my heart can't bare another second with this agonizing secret I have kept." She nodded expectantly. He took in a breath then...

To be continued.

Tune in next week for another Episode of Butter Ball!

"Aw come on!" I slammed my phone onto my bed and rolled around in agony. "He was finally going to tell her the secret recipe to his masquerade soufflé! This is why I only watch finished anime's!" I grumbled and retrieved my phone. "I guess I could read the manga..."

'Butter Ball' was the hottest romance anime currently. Everyone loved the clever mix of food, romance, and fantasy. But what made it even better was the fact this was a R rated anime. The Butter Ball is the ultimate form of cultivation. This book surrounds Olivia Parfait and Regan Lovington; A commoner and a prince who both specialize in their own types of cooking. They both are students in Cookie University who pine for the valedictorian spot which is the only way of receiving the Butter Ball.

The butter ball allows the person to fully master their own chosen form of cooking. It also promises fame, riches, and power. For the prince who's skill is baking, gaining the respect of noble society for specializing in a skill that many deem girly and unfitting for a male leader, he hopes to prove that baking is just as powerful as any other style of cooking.

For the commoner girl with a taste for anything spicy, she had risen the ranks at rocket speed until she entered CU and was tragically forced to face the reality that she might not be as special as she had thought. She still holds onto her dreams of being her village's hero and using the butter ball to protect her people. She fights her discouragement and pushes past her limits to reach the top.

The two were always butting heads until the their final exam required their class to create an exceptional dessert that fits within their own style of cooking. Bring a spice specialist Olivia was stumped on what to do. Regan and Olivia had been growing increasingly closer from all the missions they were forced to work on together and now after falling head over heels for her at the Winter Ball Regan had decided to share the secret recipe to his Masquerade Soufflé. It was a spicy chocolate soufflé he had made during his entrance exam.

But now I had to wait an extra week before he confessed his secret and finally saves his crush! I quickly searched through a few apps before finally landing on one with the Butter Ball manga. I clicked through a few chapters before finally finding the one I ended on in the anime .

He pulled her close to him. "I have something to confess, and I do not need your answer quite this moment but my heart can't bare another second with this agonizing secret I have kept." She nodded expectantly. He took in a breath then whispered, "do you want the recipe to my Secret Masquerade Soufflé?"