10

Doona opened her eyes and turned her body towards Seung-Woo's side, only to see him sitting up in bed with his arms crossed and his eyes shut.

"Seung-Woo?" she called softly.

Seung-Woo opened his eyes and leaned his head back against the headboard. "Good morning, Doona," he said with a small smile.

"Good morning," Doona replied. "Why are you sitting up in bed?"

Seung-Woo looked at her and sighed. "I couldn't sleep much."

He then began to recall the events of the night. "You... uh, slapped my face with your arms, kicked my butt with your feet, and took all the mattress space."

Hearing this, Doona's eyes widened, and she put her arms over her head in embarrassment. "Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry, Seung-Woo-ssi."

Seung-Woo chuckled lightly and nodded. "It's alright. Let's get up and join Grandpa Cho for breakfast."

Doona nodded, feeling a mix of guilt and embarrassment. Seung-Woo stood up, stretching his body. Doona watched him, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment at her own actions.

Back at their home, Doona woke up first. She noticed the housemaids and Yoo Sun aligned, waiting for her. They greeted her politely, and she greeted them back.

"Good morning, Mrs. Cho," Yoo Sun said. "We were asked by CEO Cho to leave the house."

Doona's eyes widened in surprise. "Why?"

Yoo Sun replied, "CEO Cho wants you and Mr. Cho to spend your newlywed moments together."

"Is that so?" Doona said, contemplating the unexpected turn of events.

A while later, Seung-Woo opened his eyes, drawn by the smell of food. Still in his sleeping clothes, he opened his door to see Doona in the kitchen, wearing an apron and holding kitchen utensils. He approached her, curious.

"Where are the housemaids?" Seung-Woo asked.

Doona turned to him with a warm smile. "Good morning. Grandpa Cho told them to leave us so we could spend our 'newlywed moments' together."

"Is that so," Seung-Woo said, taking in the situation.

Doona nodded. "You should take a seat. I'll prepare the food for you."

Seung-Woo shook his head and walked over to put on an apron. "I'll wash the pile of dishes," he said, pointing to the sink.

Doona watched him, a bit taken aback. "What are you going to do?"

"I'll wash the dishes," Seung-Woo replied. "You cooked, so I'll take care of the dishes. And I'll also wash the dishes later after we eat."

"But it's my job," Doona insisted.

Seung-Woo started washing the dishes, shaking his head. "There's no gender role in washing dishes."

Doona smiled, feeling a sense of warmth and partnership. "Yeah, do what you want."

Seung-Woo smiled back and continued washing the dishes, both of them falling into an easy rhythm, sharing the responsibilities of their new life together.

As they ate, Seung-Woo took a bite of the food, sensing Doona's anticipation for his reaction. He looked at her and then nodded with a smile. "You cooked really well," he said sincerely.