Found you.

It's about 12 past midnight and Sebastian had been roaming around the streets of London looking for this allusive reverse reaper when he "accidentally" bumps into you. Exactly the person he was searching for.
You trip over your shoes and fall on the side of the road, dirtying your new clothing. You look up at him with clear annoyance.
"Oh, my apologies, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't mean to knock you over.. silly me." he smiles in a deceptively friendly manner, extending a hand to help you up.

"Didn't mean to? You practically shoved me to the ground! Watch where you're going next time." You roll your eyes and get up, ignoring his outstretched hand and doing it yourself. A sharp pain searing through your ankle as you try and stand on it. Most likely just a rolled ankle, but it still hurt. Sebastian notices your pained expression and decides to take advantage of this.
"My my.. did I cause this? May I suggest something?" His tone is kind, yet dripping with an underlying hint of malice.

"What is it? I must get home it's getting late. Be quick," you say, shifting the weight off your hurt ankle as you horribly attempt to stay standing.

"Let me accompany you back to your house and treat whatever wound I may have caused you. It's the least I could do after all... I could never forgive myself if I didn't help such a charming person like yourself."
He bows slightly, acting as if he cares.

You just nod and wave for him to follow you as you walk the remaining two blocks to your house.

"Who exactly are you, stranger." This was less of a question coming from you, and more of a demand for him to tell you.

"I am Sebastian.. and you?"

"Y/n"

"A pretty name for an equally pretty person, I must say."

"You flatter me."

"I simply have a hell of a way with words."

(A/N: SMUT COMING HOPEFULLY SOON IM TOO TIRED FOR THIS SHIT LMAOOO)