6 「 A F T E R M A T H 」 0

Third point of viewMeanwhile Inside the Quileute pack houseWith Paul Lahore and Embry Call

Third point of view
Meanwhile Inside the Quileute pack house
With Paul Lahore and Embry Call

𝐒𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄, Paul Lahote attempted to ignore the faint sounds that came from Sam's truck parked outside.

Sounds that would be inaudible to the normal person given the volume of the TV in the other room, if not for his enhanced senses and extraordinary nosiness.

The loud volume of the TV was his doing since it was only around an hour ago when he noticed Sam's truck pull in.

He and one of his fellow pack members had just arrived to chill around until it was time for them to head out for their turn guarding their land, yet after realizing no one was getting out he just had to listen in.

In all honestly, it was his curiosity that'd set in, which at first hearing his imprint being thoroughly fucked disturbed him, but then his ears just zeroed in on her sounds.

"This is fucking ridiculous." He groaned aloud talking to himself, whilst he stared into the bathroom mirror.

Feeling like he was an adolescent puberty-stricken teen again, especially as he glanced down at the large bulge in his dark grey thigh-length drawstring shorts, only kept at bay by his boxer briefs.

The thought of relieving the building tension came to the forefront of his mind, under the influence of the whines and whimpers quieting from outside the house.

However, he had to pay great mind to his fellow and lower pack member sitting in the other room, Embry Call, currently the only one who hadn't imprinted on Catherine.

Nonetheless, Paul felt he was doing more than a stand-up job distracting Embry from the sensual outside noises if the high-volume TV was an adequate attempt.

That being said, unbeknownst to the man currently hiding in the bathroom, outside stood the only other person in the back house.

"Hey Paul," Embry's voice echoed through the solid wooden door along with a few knocks, most of the house being made of solid thick material to lessen their over-enhanced hearing. "you coming outta there any time soon?"

At the sudden sound of Embry's knocks and voice, Paul nearly jumped out of his skin as he turned toward the door.

Not expecting his fellow pack member to suddenly appear on the other side, especially as he was in the middle of contemplating whether to masturbate in this very bathroom or not.

"What?" Paul asked loudly through the wooden door, shamelessly readjusting the obscure bulge in his grey hoochie shorts.

His voice and question caused an exasperated sigh to leave Embry's lips, the teen was tired of trying to distract himself with the overly loud television.