Part 14

The next morning I wake up early and i make everyone eggs and bacon. Slowly everyone comes out of their rooms my dad being the last one out.

"Hey dad." I say. He comes over and kisses my forehead and takes a seat. I bring them over and put them down on the table. "dad you ok?"

"Yeah just got a bad hangover." he says as he starts eating.

We all start eating the food silently. "So are you and Travis going to go back to Kansas?" Sierra asks me.

"Yes." My dad says.

"Travis can i talk to you alone please" Sierra asks him.

"Umm sure?" He says confused and they leave the room.

"Do you know what that is about?" I ask Tyler and he just shakes his head.

(Travis POV)

"What?" I ask a little annoyed I just want to eat. The sooner I eat the sooner I can get back to Taylor. Gosh I miss her I should have never let.

"So I was thinking about fight for custody over Teagan" Sierra says. My heart feels like it stops.

"What?" I ask.

"I want to have custody over Teagan. So you'll be hearing from my lawyers soon." Sierra says.

"You can't do this." I say. "You agreed I would take Teagan and you would take Tyler."

"Yes I know but times have changed. You have a world famous girlfriend our daughter does not need to be around it." Sierra tells me.

"She's my daughter mine! Where were you when she wanted to eat mashed potatoes or won the state championships? Huh? You didn't seem to care then!" I say angrily.

"well I want her now and I will fight for her." Sierra tells me. I'm angry at this point and I go back into the kitchen area.

"Teagan were leaving get you stuff packed now." I tell her and she looks confused but still does it.

(Teagan's POV)

What the heck? What's up with him? I think as I go to the room I was staying in and I pack my bag.

A little while later after I finish I packing I bring my suit case out of the room. I set it by the front door and I walk to my dads room.

"dad?" I say knocking on the door.

"yeah?" I can hear his voice crack a bit.

"can I come in" I ask. He says yes and I walk in. I see he had been crying. "Dad? What's wrong?" I ask him.

"well sweetheart sierra is trying to gain custody of you." He tells me.

"What?" I say.

I might be able to write more because summer has started for me but I dont know when I'll be able to post the parts